LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

Jessica took the leash off and smiled as Kayla held her hand.

"If you let go then you get spanked and back into the leash, ok?"

Jessica kissed Kayla's cheek and walked with her to the park

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok I'll be good." she said as she didn't want anymore spanking. They walked together as Jessica held her hand Jessica kissed her on the check. Kayla wondered if she liked her or what was going on with that..

She wondered what they were going to do at the park.

Jessica smiled as she held Kayla by the hand, she led her down the street, the opposite direction to the park, toward the ice cream shop.

She stroked her hand and giggled as Kayla looked at her, surprised

"The park is too public, I just said that to get out, I thought you'd had enough of being round your cousin. You know, you do make a cute baby even if it's a big baby"

Jessica stopped and looked at Kayla, kissing her cheek

Kayla blushed as she said she was cute and then she had that feeling again as she kissed her on the check. She thought if she did like her this would be a weird relationship cause Jessica would definitely be in control after all she's her babysitter and she spanks her and everything.

Jessica smiled

"I thought you would. Let's go, but you will need to act like we went to the park when we get back ok?"

Jessica led her to a large ice cream store that looked fairly empty with just a few teenagers sat at the tables.

Kayla looked at the menu she wondered what the other girls her age were thinking seeing her dressed like this.

"Chocolate marshmallow with whip cream." as this was truly a treat as she had been reduced to eating baby food with little adult food and if she did get adult food it was in tiny pieces to emphasize the point that she was a baby!

"W--wetting the bed I never wet the bed!" she said trying to save what dignity she had left.

"Yes I was a bully and I'm not proud of it." she said trying to convince Jessica that she truly was sorry.

Kayla noticed Jessica rubbing her hand she didn't say anything, then out of no where she put her hand between her legs squeezing her diaper.

"Oh wow." she said off guard nervously as she wasn't ready for that!