LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

Kayla was kicking and crying as Jessica was landing blow after blow this had to be one of the hardest spanking yet she couldn't figure out why.

"Please please Quit!" her ass felt like it was the chicken on a skillet at Applebees it was sizzling!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica gave Kayla a few more slaps with the paddle before putting it down and rubbing the sobbing girl's bottom with her hand.

"There now, it's finished now, calm down little baby KayKay, soon have you back in your diapers and then you can play with some baby toys, doesn't that

Kayla was crying as she couldn't hold back she had no more pride or dignity left! Jessica rubbed her sore ass. No way was Kayla going to argue or fight as she knew another spanking could happen just like that.

"Yes." she said between sobs.

Kayla stood there for a second. Her ass was on fire to argue or fight or even whine as that was a constant reminder. She went to Sara and asked her No way was she going to call her Aunt.

"Um Sara would you please put this on me?" she asked handing her the diaper.

"No no please." she begged as her ass was still stinging from the spanking from Jessie she didn't think she could take much more.

"Aunt Sara will you put my baby diaper on." she said wanting to get it over with but also wanting to avoid the spanking!

Sarah smiled as Kayla lay there

"wow look at the baby's bald diaper area! Much better for you now your in diapers!"

Sarah happily fastened Kayla tightly into a clean diaper and helped her up

As Kayla played, the adults talked about her baby treatment and discussed everything, talking as if Kayla wasn't there or couldn't understand what they were talking about.

She listened to what they were saying talking about her nursery, spanking, diapers, baby food ect. Pretty much how she was treated just like a baby every way possible. She hated it as they talked about a baby shower but she kept playing with the blocks mad as heck but she didn't wanna give them any reason to spank her so she was being good for now.

As they chatted, Jessica kept glancing over at Kayla. She smiled and stood up.

"I'm going to take the baby out for a walk to the park, it's a shame to keep her in when it's so nice out there"

Mrs Green smiled

"I think the park would be a lovely idea Jessica, it's nice but make sure you are back by 6 so we can get her ready for bed. Kayla if you don't want to go to the park with Jessica then you can go to the park with Sarah instead, or you can choose to go to bed right now, but if you choose that then you will be over my lap first! Which will it be?"

At first she was happy she was thinking her mommy was actually being nice then she herd the choices they all sucked!

"Fine I'll go with Jessica." she said pouting.

Her Aunt then smiled.

"Jessica do you need a toddler leash I have one in the drawer."

Kayla looked at Jessica rolling her eyes.

"Aunt Mary will you put it on?"

Then Kayla's mommy looked at Jessica.

"Don't forget her diaper bag in case she needs changing.

Kayla cringed at the thought of being changed out in public.

"Ok." she said nodding too as she didn't want the stupid leash on. She was confused about Jessica why take her to the park where people could see her as a baby, then again she took off the leash which was good. Kayla just blew it off as she was confused with so much of her new baby life.