LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How good are these?

newtodiapers

I've been thinking about picking some of these up, they actually have decent reviews around the net, as far as budget diapers go.

I'm sure the absorbency doesn't come close to high end diapers, but for someone who isn;t incontinent and maybe wanted to stick up on some cheaper diapers for play time at home, it seems worth a shot. You can always add a booster if you need to

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, feathergirl said:

I've been thinking about picking some of these up, they actually have decent reviews around the net, as far as budget diapers go.

I'm sure the absorbency doesn't come close to high end diapers, but for someone who isn;t incontinent and maybe wanted to stick up on some cheaper diapers for play time at home, it seems worth a shot. You can always add a booster if you need to

Hmm, if you do could you take a pic of the box? I'm very weary of discreetness

On February-16-16 at 6:12 PM, newtodiapers said:

Does anyone here have any idea about the quality of these? I think they are a KILLER deal but I am worried about 2 things, discreet shipping and absorbency.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/96-Adult-Disposable-HEAVY-ABSORBENCY-Ultra-Brief-Diaper-Medium-Full-Case-/151688020824?hash=item23514f8358:g:CjYAAOSw3ydVzQJc

Anything at this price from a discount seller is either seconds from the manufacturer or a lot from a bankrupt medical supplier.

A large quantity available would indicate seconds, since no small supplier would have a large quantity in stock.

20 hours ago, newtodiapers said:

Hmm, if you do could you take a pic of the box? I'm very weary of discreetness

I purchased another diaper brand from this seller I'm expecting to come in soon. I can't promise a picture, but i'll try to let you know whether or not the package could be considered 'discrete'.

• Like 1