LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need ideas

BowsAndRibbons

The main reason I started wearing diapers was for easy clean up from my wet time. Diapers aren't exactly an option right now. Does any one have ideas on how to wet without making a mess, my roommate finding out, and without freezing outside? I sometimes go in the shower but there's nothing fun about that.

• 2 years later...
On 2/15/2016 at 10:51 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

The main reason I started wearing diapers was for easy clean up from my wet time. Diapers aren't exactly an option right now. Does any one have ideas on how to wet without making a mess, my roommate finding out, and without freezing outside? I sometimes go in the shower but there's nothing fun about that.

Wetting yourself in the cinema will work. Drink a lot so your pee is dilute, and there will be no mess to clear up - just go to the last house and leave the seat to dry overnight!

When I go to the cinema I like to pee through my skirt, but you can always move your skirt out of the way.

PP

• 3 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 5:51 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

put omn a rain suit  and rubber rain boots and stand in the shower and pee away.  I have a black rubber coated rain suit pants come up to my boobs and no flys. Tucked into rain boots no leaks

On 2/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Wetting yourself in the cinema will work. Drink a lot so your pee is dilute, and there will be no mess to clear up - just go to the last house and leave the seat to dry overnight!

When I go to the cinema I like to pee through my skirt, but you can always move your skirt out of the way.

PP

would love to go to the cinema with you, what fo you want to go and see? Simon