LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for me and Ashleybabygirl667

Deviant

David struggled against Elymra's hold on him but nothing seemed to work. He said, "please just let me go." He was scared out of his mind now knowing that the stories his girlfriend had been telling were true. He said, "I am not your new kitty." He kept trying to get out of her grip. He soon just gave up since it didn't seem to be working anyways.

Elmyra grabbed him by the tail and flipped and flopped him up and down all the way home. "Mommy's gonna CHANGE your DIAPER'S,FEED you LOTS of NUMMY YUMMYFOOD,Give you BATH"S and maybe even potty train you,you stinky kitty face man! Once at home Elmyra strips him of his Jacket and before he know's it He's bound to a changing table and Elmyra is grabbing his Diaper's. "Time to change you're diaper!" she say's with a big wide sadistic grin. David struggles to get free but is no match for his binding's.

David tears up all the way to her house as his tail is pulled. He then hears everything she is gonna do to him and says, "please no. Just let me go." Before he can even finish that sentence he is bound the a changing table about to get a diaper put on and he begins to tear up more realizing his fate. He tries to hard to get out of the bounds but he can't.

David fights the lotion being put all over him but it does anyways. He soon starts to cry when the diaper is put on him. He realizes he can no longer close his legs. He becomes very much more upset when she brings out Babygirl clothes to put on him. He fights it and says, "no no no no please I'm a boy not a girl." He soon finds himself back in her arms and he just gives up and cries

With David in her arm's Elymra pulled his cheek stretching far beyond his face and snapped it back. "Awww is my stinky kitty baby head man hungry ungry?" she asked tying rope's around him before slamming him into a highchair and tying a pink frilly bib around his head. "Don't you worry,Mommy Elmyra is gonna feed you your Nummy Yummies!" Elmyra heats up a bottle of formula in the microwave to scalding hot temperature and tests it by squirting it on to her arm and and places a humongus bowl of green mush on to the highchair holding David.

David just lays in her arms having given up at this point of fighting her seeing nothing was going to change her mind about not letting him go. He then reared up again as she stretched his face. He nodded about being hungry as he actually was. He then frowned when he was stuck in a high chair with a bib. He watched her get the food ready. He saw what it was and said, "please no. Can't I have real food please?"

As David asked if he could have real food Elmyra plunged the heaping spoon of mush into is waiting mouth, she started rubbing his Cheek's forcing him to swallow the nasty food.

(Sorry for being late computer is broken,doing it from phone)