LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The other day I asked my daddy if I could wear diapers. He told me no and said they were disgusting. I asked him last night..he sighs and acts mad and tells me the same thing. I got upset and he could tell. He told me it's fine if I wear them but I must not wear them when I'm talking to him or around him. Is this wrong? Should I obey his wishes?

In my opinion, most of parents in this world wouldn't allow their kid to be weird. Mostly, people will think the diaper lover is some sort of weird or abnormal act. Like me, ive tried to talk with my mom to wear diaper, but no "yes" answer from her. I think till to her death she won't allow me wear diaper. What did I do? I just wear diaper whenever I want. 1st step, wear secretly. Wear when you are home alone. Then move to 2nd step.. Which is wear like you want to hide your diaper but actually you want them to no. When you bought a diaper, place it where they can find out. Like put it in the bag, and place the bag at the normal places. When they find out. They will get mad, and will throw away your diaper. But never mind, don't give up. You keep buy a new diaper. And they maybe will get mad for several more times. But, when it reach to last level. They will tired to lecture about your fetish, it is just when they found your diaper they will throw it away. At that moment, you wear diaper act like nothing happen even infront of them. Then they will said "we will talk about this" that mean they will try to ask you why?. Some parents get mad because they didn't know what is happening. Because diaper lover exclude illness category. So, they afraid what happening into you. So you must explain what is diaper lover. You show them the community of diaper lover, so they know they are not the only parents have diaper lover son/daughter. When they ask why? Said what you feel when wear diaper. Because the "real" reason why we have the desire to wear diaper, is unexplained. To me its a gift. That what I do and now. I don't have any problem to wear diaper infront of my siblings and my parents. And ask your parents to not to throw away your diaper, because no matter how many times they throw it away. You will buy a new one. Tell them, it is not buy the new one is the problem. But the money you need to buy a new one. Tell them that you buy with your own money, so dont wanna waste the diaper, while the diaper is new and still can use for a long term. And said "im sorry, and please understand me". Maybe your parents will understand. What ever it take, if you love to wear diaper dont ever give up. It may take a few hard times but worth it. Trust me. I've been throught all this. In the end, my mom understand me.

p/s: Let your parents know about diaper lover. Introduce the community to them. Because some people didn't know that people like us is exist. We just a small community in this world. One more thing, don't mess your diaper infront of them when they understood you. You must still respect them. Don't be a jerk. Act normal when you infront of them. Pretend like you didn't wear diaper. Because don't want the situation to be awkward. And good luck my friend.