LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Plastic Pants

For this to be common, they would need to bring the price of quality items down by at least half. And by "quality" I mean smooth material of 5 to 8 mil thickness. I would not consider anything under 4 mil to be even worth trying; it would have the lifespan of a butterfly. The body heat, body oils or powders that would be used as lubricants cause the material to deteriorate, And most persons would want some form of lubrication to keep the material from being sticky. You would also not want them to be skin tight so that you could have some ventilation so they do not get excessivly hot. Being a smooth material it would also be on the feminine side

krissipanties.jpg.171e4f47b64fb37d637278

I do not like the Babykins, they feel a bit scratchy and for the same money, you can get the Gary from LL Medico. See my reviews of the more common ones under my siggie. Comco was one of the best, too. In fact it was a hunt for a replacement for Comco, which is detailed in this forum, that led to my review of LL Medico as the best replacement company

Here is the "request a forum' thread so we can have it all in one place

• 3 weeks later...

I have used plastic pants at night for most of my life. When I was younger, I wore the Salk brand pants which held up well. For the last several years, I have been using the Babykins pants. I think they call them the tough-pants. They are machine washable and I have had some in use for 2 years.

Any 5-7 mil panties should last a long time. The older, premium baby pantie would last about 3 children and that was when you had 4 widely spaced sizes so that the largest sizes could be worn by older children. I had Comco panties where the elastics were done but the material was still good. For each change, and closed to the diaper, I have the LLMedico snap on. The large size overlap means that you do not need to be exact. I can use from small or medium to 4x large. Comco, Rearz and LLMedco were full cut, the

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using the low rider plastic panties from babykins and absolutely love them. I some time use the terry lined plastic panties also. These are great to avoid leaks.

Edited by luv!wearinum!
spelling
  • 4 weeks later...