LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

swimming

Urine is largely sterile and what little bacteria there can be is easily killed by the chlorine in pools. The bacteria in poop on the other hand can cause serious health hazards to other swimmers.

There are disposable swim diapers that provide light urine absorption if you are concerned about dribbling on the way to the pool, but no swim diaper can provide urine protection without also absorbing the pool water, making them useless once you get out.

I joined the YMCA and they have a public pool. What i have found out from my local YMCA. What they have told me no matter if you have any kind of incontinence issues you are required to wear a swim diaper and tight fitting plastic pants. I have not used the pool yet waiting on to buy some PUL pants to go over my reuseable swim diaper. I told them that i am medically incontinent when i signed up last month. So i will be wearing the swim diaper and pul pants under my swim suit. I will follow there rules because i do not want to lose my membership over this rule they have for the pool bye for now baby chris.