LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Isn't there anyone here that's not 45????

Hm.... Is there anyone on this website with 35,000 registered members, characterized not by age but by various forms of interest in ABDL themes, who is under the age of 45 (which, for the record,

• Like 1

Rude and immature it was. An the OP still hasn't posted anything beyond this once <_<

I had originally been tempted to delete this thread as is was very likely to blow up :o But it's turned out to be something more positivem allowing some who've been offended to vent and showing clearly that you are going to get the response you're really asking for, teaching us once again to be careful of what we ask for and how we ask for it.

It's a good lesson in life even for the many who read it and don't comment. And it can bring each of us a smile if we let it, knowing that we were once that messed up ourselves but we got over it :P

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mentioned the age demographic of this site YEARS ago, and I see it hasn't changed much. ADISC is the kiddie pool for tweens and teens, and DD seems to be the "mature" section for the 40+ crowd. Where does the 18-35 demographic go? Seems to me most of them are active on FL.

7 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

I mentioned the age demographic of this site YEARS ago, and I see it hasn't changed much. ADISC is the kiddie pool for tweens and teens, and DD seems to be the "mature" section for the 40+ crowd. Where does the 18-35 demographic go? Seems to me most of them are active on FL.

IIRC adisc now requires members be 18 or older.

diaper slave 420 you jumped up little s**t

how dare you

if it wasnt for the over 40's group then places like this wouldnt exsist and you wouldnt be able to be openly gay as they are the ones who fought for gay rights when you where born they didnt exsist by the way i'm 37 and yes i have been there and seen that and you need a good hard spanking then i think you should appoligise for being rude to all of us

Okay gang enough of the thread...For all you old farts none of you were smart enough to check users profile and see that they haven't logged on again since posting.

• 3 months later...

Go to Www.crybabytoddlers.com

Plenty of 2 year olds that have a lot in common with you. You should have a great time talking about naps and all the latest trends in stuffed animals. Be warned though they may have a more advanced vocabulary than you. Just hang in there. They may even let you pass out the graham crackers! (If you can break them on the line).

• 10 months later...

Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers comprise a very wide range of age and from what I have seen here this site has a great group of different aged AB's and DL's with all different sorts of stories to tell. In the few days I have been here that is the main thing I have really loved about this place. Everyone seems to have their own place in how they elect to live out being an AB, Mommy or Daddy, DL which I think is so awesome. To put yourself in a small box like the OP did and only want to associate with people your own age just seems silly to me.

Yarg, I will be 37 in Nov. That said, the OPs question, abrasive as it was, raises an interesting point. I've been involved in AB/DL forums since discovering that I wasn't alone, at perhaps 16; and was active on the DPF teen forum, as were many others. And yet, I wonder if we are an aging community, as many of the people here are, somewhat older. I haven't really used other forums (for other interests) in about a decade, so I wonder if this is specific to our community, or if, like chatrooms, forums have merely become "old tech" (as that piece of work at IMDB had claimed before destroying their site).

I know social media has taken over most other forms of communication, but our community isn't exactly....well, I'd assume most of us wouldn't want our AB/DL sides revealed to friends and family, thereby having our dirty laundry aired in public. (pun intended). Are we an aging community? Does anyone have a more insightful take on this?

I know little of social media but I know that there are places with it where privacy among friends can be had. And you're right about the younger ones shunning forums in favor of newer faster more convenient forms of communication. Once upon a time this was all we had so we got comfortable using it and learned to like it. Now there are other choices and save for topics which do best with having long-term references embedded or where deep discussions are valued, internet forums are fading away :(

• Thanks 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I am 31. Bit I really want to use nappies with a 22 baby.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

This baby was last on in 2016

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...