LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Isn't there anyone here that's not 45????

On 08/02/2016 at 7:47 AM, diaper slave 420 said:

Look I just joined this group and I'm 18 and I take a look around it and everyone here is fucking old not trying to be rude just trying find people my age

You mark my words lad, you will see thing slightly differently when you are a little more mature, in fifty years or so.

• Like 3
On February-08-16 at 11:47 PM, diaper slave 420 said:

Look I just joined this group and I'm 18 and I take a look around it and everyone here is fucking old not trying to be rude just trying find people my age

Yes, I'm 49.

Sure find people your own age. Because they have all the knowledge and

If you are looking for support then you have come to the right place since we have all been there. If you are looking for a relationship then you should look elsewhere since this isn't what this site is really about.

On Monday, February 08, 2016 at 2:47 AM, diaper slave 420 said:

I'm 23 lol not everyone is old but there is a good variety here

I'm around your age! And I get wanting to talk to somebody about where you are in life, cause it's easy to feel lonely and intimidated when you're the youngest around. Sort of a "new kid in town" kinda feel.

That said, I'd way rather talk to somebody twice my age and pleasant than someone younger who speaks in such a carelessly abrasive way. As much as I'd love to know more ABDLs in their early 20s, I know there's a lot I can learn from people who've been here, and done this, so much longer than I have. If you're having trouble reconciling your identity, who cares if the person who can offer you the most help happens to have twenty years on you? Take what you can get, be humble and attentive, and you'll find yourself feeling better and better everyday.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Reporting to say heyo. Not gonna pounce on you for the fact the question is a bit rude, a lot of that has been stated and to an extent it's pretty true. Still, I get just wanting to have people to relate to so...

Yep! Your not alone.

24 here, we younger ones may seem elusive but we do exist in great numbers, its just the elder members who's voices are more noticed as they seem to be more open discussing topics in relative public space

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm 24. Just had my birthday about a month ago. So you're definitely not alone in being a younger member here. Sure, there's lots of older members too but you have to remember, this site is open to EVERYONE as long as they are 18+.

I,m not 45 I'm 48 even better

you should be thankfully for us old farts, otherwise you would have to start and build and run the site yourself

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk