LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooing whilst driving

I think there's nothing nicer than to fill my nappy with poo, and wee of course, whilst driving my car. To feel the poo squishing all over my bottom and knowing I have to sit in it for ages is just a great feeling. Generally when I do this is when I travel for work and have to

• Like 1

When I haven't gone in a few days I love to chug a bottle of magnesium citrate. Fills up a dry24 / 7 up the back, the front, and out each leg hole. Can't do that in the car of course but the feeling of the chilli consistency poo going down the legs of your jeans and the state of your diaper being that of a water balloon is just awesome. The bonus being that once you're at capacity or leaking already is that when you pee it basically all just comes leaking out

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

There is nothing I like better than to be driving around in my car and filling the seat of my pants (diaper) with a nice healthy poo! It feels so naughty. I love the feeling as the poo forces its way out and spreads between my butt cheeks and sneaks up around my private parts. Absolutely love it. And the driver in the lane next to me who is also waiting for the signal to turn green has no idea what I am doing right next to him.

While I have wetted numerous times while driving, I have never had the pleasure of enjoying a poopie while driving. Just never seemed to work out that way. And now that I no longer have a car I shall never get to enjoy that pleasure. Unless of course I am a passenger with a most willing and understanding boi play partner:drinks_wine:

• Like 1

I find using a nappy while driving really awkward. Wetting is almost impossible - I just can't get into the right mindset to let go - and if I need to wet but can't it's really uncomfortable to do a poo. I usually wet first or at the same time, so that my bladder is empty by the time I need to push with my botty. Then there's the practical difficulty; my messes are usually quite firm and I prefer them that way, but I can't do them sitting down. I have to partially stand up, which is not great for keeping control of the car. What usually happens is that I feel the need to go, nothing much happens as long as I keep driving, maybe just a little mess, but the moment I stop and get out of the car I have a full nappy. Curiously, if I had a car seat with a built-in potty, I don't think I would have any difficulty weeing in that and it would be easy to poo in as well.

A few years ago I mest my pull ups on the way home. I wos expecting the house to be empty but as I went to pull into the driveway I sow my sister-in-law and wife wor home. Tork about panic I drove away in a hurry and had to sit in my over flowing pull up for about an hour till she left. I do have the occasional accident but I have never done it on purpose since unless I'm at home .and I wouldn't use a pull up again .

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, yeah - Long road trips with lots of padding and protection are fabulous. Before I retired, I'd usually make 4 or 5 long trips each month, varying from 3 1/2 to 9 hours in length. Since the trips were generally going to somewhere that I needed to arrive in, let's say, socially acceptable condition, I'd have to wait for the trip home for the fun. But fun they were! The uniform of the day would usually be two pairs of nylon panties, one pair of cotton panties, a diaper and plastic pants. The panties would hold wetness from wickin immediately into the diaper, for longer enjoyment. Sometimes I'd even add a strip of plastic with a few holes in it between the cotton panties and the diaper to make the wicking even slower.

Ahhh - the good ol' days! :P