LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling Family

I would assume they already know your Gay? why would this be a issue that you would not want to see them again? Seems a tad harsh, why would you need to tell them, why just not see them and get on with your life.

I would assume they already know your Gay? why would this be a issue that you would not want to see them again? Seems a tad harsh, why would you need to tell them, why just not see them and get on with your life.

[/quot what does being gay have to do with it I've always thought ones sexuality is irrelavent.

Well why would they need to know you love diapers, what do you really have to gain from telling them?

why do they need to know? we dont really tell anyone besides the significant other becouse its kinda information people dont need to know, so i would strongly sugest not doing it. iot would be like if your friend suddenly told you he likes hardcore bondage and getting his balls broken. its something you really dont want to know about him and its kinda creapy so dont put someone who loves you though it. unless you are gay or trans becouse it will affect them even more so with Trans folk like my self becouse of the transition that goses with it.

also why dont you ever want to see your family again? did something happen? becouse no one likes there family but you need to put up with them, becouse they love you even if you dont love them.

so to sum it all up

1. Dont tell them about your fetish

2. Tell them if your gay or thinking about changing you gender

3. love them even if they dont love you.

Thank you

Chalsie Roberts

I am not gay but I have thought about how I would react if one of my children made such an announcement. I have told myself over and over that they are my children and I love them! The same goes for being a DL.

Just a thought. Keep it to yourself. Aint nobody's business but your own!

I would really like to tell my family that I'm a diaper lover and that I don't want to see any of them again.
  • 2 weeks later...

I would really like to tell my family that I'm a diaper lover and that I don't want to see any of them again.

If you don't want to see them anymore tell them and stop seeing them. I don't know why you would want or need to tell them that you are a diaper lover, unless you are deliberately trying to hurt them.

In my experience of telling others, which Ive told 3, here is how it would go;

you: Im what they call a diaper lover, I like to wear diapers because it gives me a turn on and feels very good.

them: Why? Does it have anything to do with kids?

you: Of course not, Im only interested in adults and more myself than others. And to tell the truth, I dont really know why, Ive got some suspitions but no real answers.

them: OK, just dont wear them around us (worst case senario)

alternative them: OK, you do what makes you feel good.

• 1 month later...