LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

incontient people and AB or DL helped you cope with having to wear diapers again

Hello my adult baby side was a big help back in 2002. When i had to start wearing diapers for medical need. It was a coping thing and found out with having the baby side of me it made it easier for me to accept diapers in my life. It only took me about a year to realize that diapers are not a bad thing for me and they help me keep my pants or shorts dry. They help me be active again in life with not having to worry about an accident. I know there are more like me that found there baby side or diaper lover side to help them cope with having to wear them again. Then i found my baby side of me also helped me cope with my other problems in life. I have been wearing diapers for 10 plus years now and with me they are apart of me for the rest of my life. My nerves to my bladder do not work well so there is nothing they can do to fix it bye for now baby chris.

• Like 1

My DL came in handy when pads were no longer sufficient for my leakage but is was still somewhat traumatic to begin wearing full-time as opposed to 'recreationally'. The thing is that if you need to do something you simply do it, and as I see it wet diapers are better than wet pants ;)

Bettypooh

Everyone has that at beginning. Some accept diapers and some hate having to wear them again. Back in 2002 i went though that with me i was ashamed and did not want to accept that i needed to wear diapers again. Than i found my baby side of me that helped me slowly accept diapers again in my life. It only took me about a year to realize that diapers are not a bad thing and they help me be active again in life without a worry about having an accident or making it in time to use the restroom bye for now baby chris.