LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who changes you?

blueyes

Wondering who changes your diaper and how?

I change myself during the day standing and leaning against the back of a door,but sometimes the wife changes me before bed laying down.

• Like 1

My mommy changes my diaper. I have done so only a few times over the five years we've been married. I did last night because mommy went to bed early with the sniffles, but she said she'd spank me if I didn't change into my nighttime diaper. I wasn't allowed to go without.

Growing up my bladder was small and over-active. For long car trips and places with long toilet lines Mom asked me to wear a diaper. Either Mom or my older sister would change me. Then when I was 10 I was taught how to pin diapers on my two younger sisters. At puberty when I was 12 I lost my night control. That was when Mom taught me how to pin on my own bed diapers. At 17 when I was getting ready to move to a university dorm I had to learn to put on disposables, including the trick of leaning against a wall to hold the back of the diaper.

Since I married my loving husband in 1991 usually when he is home he pins on my bed diapers. If I need to go to bed before he gets home I diaper myself.

I generally lie sideways on my bed, with my legs hanging over the edge. I put the brief/diaper down on the bed, then transfer from my wheelchair. As I'm transferring I try to center myself on the diaper as much as possible before sitting down, then pull it between my legs and tape/pin.

In a public restroom, it's a bit more challenging. I'll lay the brief on the wheelchair seat and transfer from the toilet. Once in the wheelchair seat I try to come as close to lying down as I can, then I pull the brief up between my legs and tape it up. Centering can be a good deal harder, since I have so much less room to move around. Invariably I have to adjust the brief an inch or two to the left or right before I can tape it on.

• 1 year later...

My wife likes to change me. She tells me I can't do a good job to get the diapers back on right. So I'm not allowed to change my diapers. If I am wet and messy and she's not home I have to wait to be changed. It's been like that for years.