LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who has an Adult Kid who says s/he's a baby?

imadiaperbaby

I look at toddlers as babyish. Also, it was the case that some kids up to age 5 were diapered for some reason, mostly bedwetting and girl, ofthe up to age 8 would be diapered if they were going to be away from a bathroom for a period of time and could not comfortably go for two hours comfortably would be diapered (this was in the pre-expressway days and a trip from, for example, Tivierton RI and a destination in Boston MA took two hours?. with a boy you could stop in a wooded area and head into a secluded spot. A girl could not do this. Some nursery school or Kindergarten children wore rubber pants over ordinary underwear in case of a small accident or if the parents thought there could be a small accident

The transitional age is between 3 and 4. Many persons I know were diapered full time close to 4 and one girl I knew was diapered at age 5

1 hour ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

I look at toddlers as babyish. Also, it was the case that some kids up to age 5 were diapered for some reason, mostly bedwetting and girl, ofthe up to age 8 would be diapered if they were going to be away from a bathroom for a period of time and could not comfortably go for two hours comfortably would be diapered (this was in the pre-expressway days and a trip from, for example, Tivierton RI and a destination in Boston MA took two hours?. with a boy you could stop in a wooded area and head into a secluded spot. A girl could not do this. Some nursery school or Kindergarten children wore rubber pants over ordinary underwear in case of a small accident or if the parents thought there could be a small accident

The transitional age is between 3 and 4. Many persons I know were diapered full time close to 4 and one girl I knew was diapered at age 5

For many years, at least till 10,

You might want to read my blog about being a little girl. When I was with the family I was with most often. I was in diapers along with the youngest family member until I showed that I could go for two hours between trips to the bathroom, and we both slept in diapers and on a rubber sheet because the bathroom was oddly situated and to get to the "upstairs" you had to put a ladder up a trapdoor, which, once there, you would pull up the ladder and close the trapdoor, and to go to the bathroom, you had to go out the main door, around the side of the house, to the door to the partially above ground cellar, go in, turn the light on and go to the toilet there: Not something to try at night. No chamber pot was used since the older persons could go all night and the youngest family member was a bedwetter so I would be the only one who would use it. That was supposed to change when I was 10 but they moved away to better hoising shortly before that

• 5 months later...
On 1/31/2016 at 2:22 PM, Wet Knight said:

For many years, at least till 10,

In some parts of the world there aren't any convenient bushes. But come to think of it though, there are substitutes. Some roads in northern Nevada are sufficiently desolate that one could pee in the middle of the highway without being observed by a human. Most highways do have a pit toilet at some point, and often one will be the only person within miles. There are usually large stockpiles of gravel or crushed rock. I've used these in times of need.

• 6 years later...

My kidsona is very babyish, still enjoys cuddles with mummy. Wears a diapey, drinks out of a sippy cup. Best I can describe it, a little boy with the mind of a toddler, ik this sounds really odd, can't exactly explain why, but it is what it is I guess.