LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Festival of Really Good Sex

I'm all for dom/sub relationships but when you start having to hand over all control including private things like looking through the other persons texts and e-mails and stuff like that then it starts sounding unhealthy to me. Anything like that that is kept up 24/7 sounds unhealthy. No safe word at all, no right to privacy, no control over anything at all 24 hours a day...

I mean, it creates emotional and mental dependence... Now imagine if, for whatever reason, the dom and sub are separated. Not a good situation.

It is creepy. I have no problem with dom/sub things that last short term or even longer term (like, a few days in a row)... But non-stop, that isn't good for anyone.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, minachan16 said:

That DDLG workshop sounds like it was garbage. No safe words because "Daddy knows best?" Ladies, RUN!

My babygirl and I have no safe words, but that's because I don't beat her or put her in compromising situations.

I don't think you know what trust means.

Because if you really trust someone you let them have private things without feeling the need to invade that space to check up on them. Trust isn't letting your partner read all your correspondence, it is letting your partner talk to whoever they like and that you don't need to read everything.

I can't think of anything that shows less trust than reading texts, e-mails or whatever else that your partner sent. Same with financial things, same with social things, same with anything. Sounds more like paranoia than trust.

And if you'll notice in my post I said it is fine to do the whole dom/sub thing for stints but that when it is permanent it becomes unhealthy, and yes I would say the same thing to people who said they were AB 24/7... Anyone who involves their kink in every aspect of their life, no matter what that kink is, is unhealthy.

2 hours ago, Elfking said:

I don't think you know what trust means.

Because if you really trust someone you let them have private things without feeling the need to invade that space to check up on them. Trust isn't letting your partner read all your correspondence, it is letting your partner talk to whoever they like and that you don't need to read everything.

I can't think of anything that shows less trust than reading texts, e-mails or whatever else that your partner sent. Same with financial things, same with social things, same with anything. Sounds more like paranoia than trust.

And if you'll notice in my post I said it is fine to do the whole dom/sub thing for stints but that when it is permanent it becomes unhealthy, and yes I would say the same thing to people who said they were AB 24/7... Anyone who involves their kink in every aspect of their life, no matter what that kink is, is unhealthy.