LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"A guy would be lucky to have you"

mamabug

This is just a small rant lol. Every time I have told someone my fetish (not just here, I've told people my fetish on an anonymous app before), you can bet one of the first things they say to me is:

"Any guy would be lucky to havet a mommy like you." Or something along those lines.

No, no that's not how it goes. I would be the lucky one to have someone who accepts my fetish.

• Like 2

People tell me I'm a lucky bastard all the time for my relationship with Sara. I can say it wasn't luck but hard work. It took a lot of open trustworthy communication and devotion to the relationship to move forward with our lives in the kinkster world. When someone tells me I am lucky I am not offended and yes I am very lucky in some ways. She could have simply decided that my fetish and kink was just to strange and I am lucky she was open minded enough to see the person I was and the goals I wanted in life to achieve. There isn't a day I don't count myself as one of the blessed ones to have a person in my life that cares for me deeply and enjoys the same hobbies and sexual wierdness.

• Like 3

I mean, to be fair, I am lucky... I am terrible with other people, never even kissed another person until I met Alice in chat and within a couple of weeks we met in London, a week later I was visiting where she lived and a few weeks after that I met her parents. She doesn't even come in chat much, if I hadn't come in exactly when I did (and defended them in an argument no less) then we would never have met. She even broke the rules by PMing me without permission (she was lucky I wasn't a mod back then :P)

I think when people say that "anyone would be lucky to have you" it is meant as a compliment... Usually said (on here) by creepy guys who want you to be their mommy, but still meant as a compliment!

I know that it's supposed to be meant as a compliment and that no one meant anything bad about it, but it irks me a bit, even more when my ex boyfriend, like I said earlier, wasn't an ABDl...so why would he be lucky to have a mommy? In that sense, I was lucky to have someone who accepted and even explored a bit with me. Now, if he was ABDL, than it would be that were are both lucky :)

That's the thing though...I'm not looking for anybody. Even if I was ready for a relationship, I highly doubt I would seek out someone on this website or another similar one. I never been with an ABDL before and honestly, I doubt my next one will be, just there is so many other parts that are way more important to me, than sharing a interest in diapers lol to me that would just be an added bonus. (Not saying that it would never happen though.)

And I'm pretty good at spotting the HNG's (really hasn't been that bad). And just want to use me and my fantasies to help them get off

i truly appreciate what you are saying Mamabug and can also feel your frustrations .Im on the other end of the spectrum being a straight guy who dressess like a baby girl has pretty well messed up all my relationships (i told them from the start ) Even when i go on chat soon as they know im not a real girl which i do say in my profile most are afraid to talk to me lol .I myself plan on staying single for me it seems the right choice .For you keep trying you will find that right guy and i hope all the best for you !

Most of the stuff I'm talking about hasn't even really happened here (a few times). Mostly on a different app did I get told that, by almost every single person, after about the 20+ times it gets really annoying. Just how it gets annoying when guys automatically assume I'll be thier mommy and talk dirty to them as they get off on it

I'll most likely be single until I find a girl with the same interests and no, I don't just mean diapers, but everything else too

Problem with most girls I meet is that they like to travel, I hate travelling (other stuff too, but that's the big one..)

Not keen to spend money on stuff that only last a short time, rather spend it on something that last a long time..