LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Audrey & Staycee - Complete

A very touching chapter. What a horrible thing for someone so young to have to experience. Having seen the horrors of combat and 25 years as a police officer I couldn't say I have seen or

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful warm, well actually hot, new chapter. Realizing just how messed up that treatment facility is. To actually cause someone to be turned on by a messy diaper is

That was definitely an intense chapter. I feel so bad for all three girls. I wish there was something I could do to help with their struggles. I have a feeling Velvet is doing what the thirds did at the bar to earn major points. Only in this case she is earning money.

This was s awesome chapter. It explained so much. Now the one thing I am still unsure of is how Valery could have gone through the program herself if she was the one responsible for coming up with the majority of the programming? Loving the story though and am eagerly awaiting more updates.

That was wonderful. I now have a new question after reading this chapter though. What has Valvet done that is so bad that everyone in the facility wants her?