LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thursday I have an MRI at the hospital for an old ankle injury. For this MRI I'm going to have an IV to inject dye for contrast into my body. I've had an MRI before and it can be a long process. So for this MRI I was thinking about wearing a diaper especially because the IV will probably make me need to pee. I knowing wearing a diaper won't be anything new to the people doing my MRI and if asked I suffer from IBS which from time to time requires me to wear protection. I was wondering what experiences other people have had getting MRI's done while diapered.

I've had 4 MRI's done. They did them in two different sessions. Each session was 2+ hours long. On a bad day I'm in the bathroom every 10-15 minutes. I have severe OAB and interstitial cystitis. I had to have a Foley catheter placed to get through them both in comfort. I'm a regular foley user at home due to my conditions. So my wife, who is my nurse inserted the foley before taking me to the hospital for the MRI's

I did a head MRI last week and had diapers on. I just had to remove all metal, as belt, a jumper with a zipper, but kept all other clothes on. Contrast was also injected, but I did not notice it at all.

Most probably you might keep your pants on, but the personal will not care about a diaper at all. They have probably seen hundreds of them before.

Some few years ago I had a CT of my kidney and bladder, and I had to drink a lot of water to fill up my bladder. Unfortunately I did not wear diapers at that time.

Never had a problem being diapered and I have hundreds of CT MRI F MRI you name it,depending on the contrast you will have a hot flash,nothing to worry about.

The only procedure that I have had that was bizarre was having contrast for retinal hemorrhages they say the contrast "may discoloured your urine" that was an understatement,my next five diapers looked like a neon yellow alien died in them.