LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Workout Plans

Walking is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Measure 1/2 mile out with your car in one direction away from where you live.

Then walk out to that point then back as many times a week as you can.

The reason I say walk away from your house is people tend to give up if they walk in a circle, like around the block.

As you get more fit add a 1/2 mile out.

I used to walk 4 miles a day, doing it the way I explained I got in very nice condition but had to stop because it aggravated my leg injury.

Walking doesn't beat the hell out of your legs like running does and its great exercise.

I would also give up one item you eat daily,like if you ate 2 sandwiches only eat one.

Don't eat at least 4 hours before bedtime, this one kills alot of diets.

If you are really serious,about loosing, only eat 1000 calories a day that might knock off 10 lbs quickly.

At your age I was 260 lbs, when I turned 19 I weighed 125, I lived on 600 calories a day..

I watched my weight my whole life I weigh 115 now, not a bad weight for someone 5'4" or so I think.

1 Eat in moderation, stay away from mc.Donald's and other fast food the only thing I would eat at mc.d's is their filet of fish. If your want to eat before bed eat a salad( it is very low in calories).if you do need to cheat on your diet try to wait until the earliest part of the day so you have time to burn it off before bed.

2 if your lifting weights do more reps for less weight. 1st set 12-15reps, 2nd 10-12reps, 3rd 7-9reps. I used to work out pretty much my whole life on and off during the year, but my job is very physical so I have to save my body..... I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I'm 46yrs old,5'4",and 140lbs and still have abs and a better toned build than most in their 20's.

you don't need to go on one of those dumb unhealthy no carb diets or what ever, just clean your diet up a bit!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...