LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To shave or not to shave.

blueyes

I only trim, but it was always a pain! Then I found a solution! My wife bought a pack of razors and it came with a bonus bikini razor. It's basically a razor with a small curved guard. I was like hmm, I'll try this! And it totally worked great! Again it's only for trimming,but it keeps me short, with no nicks or cuts!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2016 at 8:10 PM, Loveable_guy said:

Waxing was not for me. Chemical hair removal products either did not work if following the directions or burned if left on long enough to remove the hair. Short of laser hair removal I found an

• 4 weeks later...

I am one who believes that staying cleanly shaven is not only good for Hygiene but it also prevents rash, After doing it for some time now there are ways to do it properly Where it will not bother you as it grows back, This also requires the proper tools,

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I used Veet hair removal cream on my balls yesterday and it removed all the hair... but I might have kept it on to long as it stung really bad yesterday and just a little today

I had to pour some water down my diaper to calm it down

Will I do it again?

I used to keep it kind of trimmed but still a little hair down there but about 6 months ago as I was trimming I thought

• Like 1
I love the look and feel from shaved, but not the work [emoji14]

Shaving should be done at least once a week, but I always forget

I shave my anus ones that takes some getting used too because I sweat really bad and I put ad cream on my anus and my buttocks and when I fart it feels like a shart I kind of like it but sometimes I over think about it and think that I pooped in my diaper

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I try to keep all nicely smooth as much as possible. It can be a tedious effort in watching out not to nick "curves and valleys" but in the end it is worth it. I love that smooth feeling so much that I even shave my tummy, chest and even my armpits (part of my inner feminine persona). I just wish there was a product that you could use in the most sensitive of places to thoroughly remove your pubic hair. And I mean all of it:drinks_wine:

I hate hair, but I also hate removing hair every week..

Now I just trim facial hair every weekend (not shaving) and shave the pubic area, cause I like the feel and as been said, less smell

I have tried shaving legs, but it dosen't give any real benefit

If I were rich I would get treatments for the whole body

Humans have no need for body hair anymore and most Asians have done it already

• 1 year later...

Yeah I shave down there. The whole diaper area get shaved. I prefer being shaved. I like the way it looks. I like the way my diapers feel when I am shaved. It makes a diaper area easy to clean when you are a mess. I have kept my diaper area shaved for over 20 years and will always be that way very

• 1 month later...

I can't stand the feeling of body hair; It always made me itch. I've kept everything below the eyebrows either shaved or waxed (eyebrows) for at least 10 years now. I'll be relieved when I can get laser hair removal on my legs and face. Not having to shave those areas would save me between 30 to 45 minutes and 2 razor blades a month.

Sent from my Saturn 5 Rocket

I keep myself fully shaved because it is better for hygiene and clean up for Mommy. I not only do pee pee in my diaper but also do poo poo so it can get messy . Plus Mommy wants me clean shaven because it looks like I am young. I am also blonde so when I shave you don't see the dark stubble.

• Thanks 1