LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Stickers

SWet

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if the diaper artists have thought of selling some of their works as stickers for disposable diapers? I've bought the AB Universe stickers and think they are fantastic. ABU keeps adding to their image inventory (I really want to get the RC plane and car sticker) and hope they will continue to expand the selection. I think even the Little Pawz could benefit from some of the artistic work out there (see attachment). I particularly like the artistic style used by Tavimunk. Of course you can't use the MLP images due to copy right issues I'm sure, but original art work by artist depicting images that would interest the diaper community would make great stickers. Subject matter might be anything -

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 1/24/2016 at 0:33 PM, SWet said:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if the diaper artists have thought of selling some of their works as stickers for disposable diapers? I've bought the AB Universe stickers and think they are fantastic. ABU keeps adding to their image inventory (I really want to get the RC plane and car sticker) and hope they will continue to expand the selection. I think even the Little Pawz could benefit from some of the artistic work out there (see attachment). I particularly like the artistic style used by Tavimunk. Of course you can't use the MLP images due to copy right issues I'm sure, but original art work by artist depicting images that would interest the diaper community would make great stickers. Subject matter might be anything -