LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Little Paws

I just ordered some today so I will have my opinion when they come in, but how are they in your opinion? And how long do orders usually take? I've heard 3 days but just want to make sure (obviously business days so I expect them by Wednesday)

But yeah, thoughts?

Personally i like them more the bambino i find the fit of the little paws is better. The shipping did only take three days it just depends on where you are. I got the sample of both the space and the little paws for a comparison and found the little paws padding had better structure then the space diapers.

On 1/24/2016 at 7:46 AM, AwakenEvil said:

I can't wait to try these. I have 3 cases on my list to order. Once I close on the house and free up my credit cards I am getting a case!

I so want to try these diapers too. I'll have to wait until I get my winter electric bills taken care of.

well, i forgot about my own post again XD but they arrived, and it was only a few days for them to arrive, and I personally have never loved a diaper quite as much as I have these ones, thick, comfy, cute, and above all else, absorbent as they should be :D Little Paws have now officially taken my #1 spot for diapers (but my quest to try them all is far from over!)

I initially loathed the green tablecloth pattern on the sides, but it's growing on me. Not that I'd be upset if they modified it to something less garish. They're very good diapers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say, they are very absorbent. Two overnight wettings barely used any of the capacity. The fit is superb as well. I usually struggle with sizing of premium nappies, such as cuddlz and bambinos, but these in a large fit brilliantly compared to the others. I'm a 36/38inch waist, but have chunky thighs. Mediums normally fit my waist, but not my legs and larges usually swamp me. These

On 2/7/2016 at 3:39 PM, erevu said:

I initially loathed the green tablecloth pattern on the sides, but it's growing on me. Not that I'd be upset if they modified it to something less garish. They're very good diapers.