LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you Rather (Baby Version)

BabyInn

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A: I could cope with a massy diaper for 1hr, not much longer, I hate diaper rash.
Q: Would you rather have your plastic pants and diaper in any exposed or your pants fall down in a crowded mall ( while wearing diapers and plastic pants)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wet the bed
would you rather speak like a baby forever or have never be able to hide the fact that you wear diapers 

I’d rather never be able to hide the fact that I’m wearing a diaper, lots of medical reasons why I am wearing it.

• 5 weeks later...

Also I would rather people know I wear diapers. Speaking like a baby permanently would be tough. 

Would you rather have the power to turn into an actual baby whenever you want (the world would think you were always a baby when you do and you can turn back whenever you want), or get paid $1,000,000?

It seems that about half of these had nothing to do with ABDL

Be babied by a Fairy Godmother (We are probably related)

Would you rather be fully IC as a baby for a month or be caught en bebe by Donald Trump?

• 1 month later...

fully incontinent as a baby for a month

Would you rather be broadcast live on TV wetting yourself, or paraded in front of your coworkers thickly nappied and wearing baby clothes?

Paraded in front of my co workers 
Would you rather take a bottle of castor oil or a bottle of pepto bismol 

A bottle of castor oil
Would you rather breast feed for lunch for a week or a free case of your favorite diapers?

Would you Rather:

1) Be forced to drink fluids until you can't Hold it and Pee in your Diaper?

OR

2) Be TICKLED Until you Wet Your Diaper?

Brian

Since either as a sole source of sustenence would lead to a short life, I will take the apple juce

Have a catheter stuck in you for 3 days, or tickled until you wet 4 times a day fro 3 days

Unless there were other things to go with the cath, having had a cath in me, I would consder it a tie. I have been tickled uneitl I wet. The cath only hurts going in and not as bad coming out and if it is done right, a few seconds and it is over. Being tickled until you wet lasts up to 10 or 15 minutes, during which time you are wriggling and squirming like a worm, first vigorously, then greadually less so as you get a bit sore and your strenght and energy is used up and at the end, you wet yourself, an see my post on the preparations for the event  

which takes another 5 or 8 minutes during which you know what is coming. After which, you are pretty lethargic for another 10 or so, which is also unpleasant. So think, you are going to go through that unpleasantness four times each day