LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you Rather (Baby Version)

BabyInn

6 hours ago, Bumble_Bee_J said:

Would you rather wear a onesie with no shirt or a diaper with no pants?

Onesie with no t shirt, most people would just assume it is a t shirt tucked into my trousers.

Would you rather stay in the same nappy for a whole week, or go a whole year without them?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Pacifiers, definitely. I've tried getting into them, but I've never been able to get anything out of them. Even the one I have in my favorite colors isn't right for me. But bottles, I love bottles. Gimme gimme.

Would you rather graduate to sippy cups or pull-ups?

Sippy Cups :)

Would you rather wear a Cloth backed diaper of today (Pampers, Huggies, Luvs) or a Plastic Backed diaper of the 70's through 90's, before they took the perfume out, or made them all cloth backed.  This could also be used as an adult diaper choice as well.

Brian

Plastic back of course, they were nice and thick.

Would you rather parade down the street in just a diaper, or cover it up with a cute babyish outfit?

Cover it with a Babyish Outfit (and make sure the diaper is THICK and Crinkly and plastic backed, that way, I can use the diaper hehehe)

Would you Rather: Take 2 Tablespoons of Caster Oil, and be diapered and wait for the release, or drink a HUGE baby bottle of water, and wait to release it in said diaper?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1

Couldn't I have both?

If I have to pick, I guess the castor oil cos I've never tried that before.

Would you rather suffer from bowel incontinence, or the complete inability to poop on the toilet?

@3bsg3

Since this is a game of "Would you Rather (baby edition)" I guess you could do both, but you would have one HECK of a MESS when that Castor Oil gets things moving - If you drink a HUGE bottle of water, then you will be peeing and pooping REALLY well :) You'd better have your diapers on, and your plastics hehehhe ;)

Bowel Incontinence: If I could NOT poop on the toilet, then there would be no way for me to release ;)

Would you rather suck on a bottle or a paci?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
On 6/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Would you rather suck on a bottle or a paci?

A bottle, because you get something tasty and it helps me wet ?

Would you rather be a baby slave to Maleficent or Cruella de Vil?

On 6/29/2021 at 7:40 AM, 3bsg3 said:

Would you rather be a baby slave to Maleficent or Cruella de Vil?

@3bsg3

Hell to the NO on Ms. De Ville - I choose Maleficent

Would you rather use a "special needs" stroller, or a toddler size wheelchair?

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Special needs stroller. The toddler sized wheelchair would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable?.

Would you rather live in the diaper dimension as a Little, or life in the Harry Potter universe as a wizard/witch 

• 1 month later...

@BabyboyDrew

A "special needs stroller" is like a baby stroller, but can be sized for a toddler, an older child or an adult.  Usually, if the child is old enough and can get around by themselves, or with supervision, the idea would be to have a "manual option' and a "powered option."

Most options that can be placed in a stroller can be placed in a power wheelchair.  I sometimes think that it is more expensive to have a "special needs" Umbrella Cane Stroller for a kid, IF a Jazzy or a Quantum can be used to do the same thing.  Difference is, that the child can move him or herself around, and have a seating system installed for support, and leg abduction or adduction.  Most of these types of chairs have the "attendant kill switch" or a "attendant control stick", in addition to a stick for the kid to control.

You are right:  The Stroller would be comfortable, and the toddler chair, and ANY transport device would be uncomfortable if you had to sit in it all day - You probably would want to get out after a long day of sitting up, strapped in. :)

Now, Back to the Game :) 

@toddwr250r

No WAY would I want an option where i would NEED diapers because of having NO bladder or bowel control, and be UNABLE to have them EVER again!  I would WANT the diapers, so i don't make a mess everywhere!

I would choose to wear nothing but a Diaper and a T-Shirt, and my socks and shoes, as i need them for support everywhere all the time.

Would you rather wear Double Pampers Diapers from the 70's, or Double Pampers or Luvs Deluxe Diapers from the 80's and 90's?

Brian

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

On 9/6/2021 at 12:41 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyboyDrew

Would you rather wear Double Pampers Diapers from the 70's, or Double Pampers or Luvs Deluxe Diapers from the 80's and 90's?

Brian

Hmm, well, I love Retro aspects of ABDL !  I'd be willing to try both but, I'd guess for this case, I'd have to say Double Pampers from the 80s and 90s mainly sense I heard positive things about diapers and pampers from those eras  ( and I was a baby in the 90s XD )

Would you rather.

Spend a couple hours In a Adult sized Baby bouncer ( While padded )

or

spend a few hours in a adult sized playpen with only baby toys ? ( again while padded )

• Like 1
On 9/28/2021 at 7:36 PM, Flaresnare said:

Hmm, well, I love Retro aspects of ABDL !  I'd be willing to try both but, I'd guess for this case, I'd have to say Double Pampers from the 80s and 90s mainly sense I heard positive things about diapers and pampers from those eras  ( and I was a baby in the 90s XD )

Would you rather.

Spend a couple hours In a Adult sized Baby bouncer ( While padded )

or

spend a few hours in a adult sized playpen with only baby toys ? ( again while padded )

@Flaresnare

I would definitely want to spend a couple hours in a adult size baby bouncer. The only thing is because of my disability it might need to be secured in such a way that I would not be able to bounce so hard that it would come off the wall or off whatever it is connected to. Also, I would have to have someone assist me to get into this thing probably, but barring that it would probably be fun for me to be in a baby bouncer.

would you rather suck on a pacifier, adult size, or suck on a large baby bottle, full of your favorite liquid, while heavily padded, because the bottle has some “laxatives “in it?

Brian

Probably the adult size crib! When I was a kid, I always wanted to be in a situation where I could reach wherever I was sitting or standing. My mom had a solution for this. She used an old wooden highchair, that looked like a barstool, without the tray. This way I could get up to the table set at the same level as everyone else and I could rest my feet on the kick bar where are you put your feet.

This way I could interact and be “as tall as the rest of my family” while sitting at the table. As I  grow taller, I didn’t need to use the high chair as much, so it was eliminated. An adult size highchair probably would be too high for me to be able to enter without help – While a crib, adult size would be something that I could get into if it was built like the ones I see with the gate at the end. You simply open the gate, and the person gets in and you close the gate.

Would you rather have your legs spread apart with spreader pants/bar, or would you rather have someone put you in 10 disposable diapers to make sure your legs are spread/abducted?  (This is sometimes done to young children who are disabled to make sure their hips do not dislocate)

Edited by ~Brian~
General edits
  • 5 months later...

10 disposables. I still would be able to move, lol. 

Would you rather only be able to wear diapers once a month. Or have to wear diapers for a whole month.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, Acorn said:

Would you rather only be able to wear diapers once a month. Or have to wear diapers for a whole month.

Whole month.

Would you rather get an enema, or be forced to poo your nappy with laxatives?

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2022 at 11:39 AM, 3bsg3 said:

Would you rather get an enema, or be forced to poo your nappy with laxatives?

Enema, laxatives just take more than just poop out of you. 

Would you rather caught diapered by your parents or roommates/siblings

• Like 1

Caught diapered by my siblings/Roommates

Would you rather be diapered by someone who is a celebrity, or by someone who you have a crush on, or someone who has a crush on you?

• Like 1
On 5/20/2022 at 5:43 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Caught diapered by my siblings/Roommates

Would you rather be diapered by someone who is a celebrity, or by someone who you have a crush on, or someone who has a crush on you?

I'd rather be diapered by someone I have a crush on because at least I know they'd be VERY twinky, and look very HOT and look VERY attractive. And probably know the right way to baby me!???????☺️♥️?♥️?♥️??

• Like 1