LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you Rather (Baby Version)

BabyInn

Save the hostages.  If you were sucked into the Back to the Future movies, would you rather steal a case of plutonium and have to protect yourself from radiation, or steal a train and have to protect yourself from the results of doc's presto logs (which made a steam-powered train go up to 88 miles per hour before exploding)?

I'd rather not steal anything, but if I must, I'd choose the train; I have no idea who Doc is, and no clue what presto logs are....but I know what radiation is. O.O I think I'll take my chances with the geek with the logs. XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 8:51 PM, Infantwish said:

Didn't this game say baby version?

I'll take Bowser he's a swell guy.

Would you rather be diapered 24/7 in public or be exposed to one family member?

If I can pick the family member I choose that one but otherwise I'd go 24/7 in public to avoid the greater humiliation and ridicule

Would you rather wake up an infant and do your whole life over but with your adult mind OR wake up tomorrow with an infant mind in your adult body?

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

If I can pick the family member I choose that one but otherwise I'd go 24/7 in public to avoid the greater humiliation and ridicule

Would you rather wake up an infant and do your whole life over but with your adult mind OR wake up tomorrow with an infant mind in your adult body?

I'll take the redo, sadly

Would you rather have a pacifier in your mouth and not realize it for a whole day or for two days think you have a pacifier in your mouth even though you don't

4 hours ago, Infantwish said:

I'll take the redo, sadly

Would you rather have a pacifier in your mouth and not realize it for a whole day or for two days think you have a pacifier in your mouth even though you don't

The not pacifier one? I'm not really sure what that would be like, would I just constantly be self conscious that I was sucking on a pacifier but then realize I wasn't and go on like normal? Do I have 50 First Dates disease? :/

Would you rather find yourself in a diaper story written by someone else that has an ending OR find yourself in a diaper story written by you that stops progressing at some point because you lose focus writing it?

4 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Would you rather find yourself in a diaper story written by someone else that has an ending OR find yourself in a diaper story written by you that stops progressing at some point because you lose focus writing it?

Oooh, good one! I think I'd rather take my own story because I'm usually more conservative about what can happen to the characters than a lot of other people, and I'm more prone to happy endings so I'd probably be safer in whatever I wrote, especially if it's one of those stories where the characters themselves cause the regression.

Would you rather be able to relieve 1 day of your childhood whenever you dream or spend a week at an all-expenses-paid hotel where you are babied 24/7?

5 hours ago, Infantwish said:

Oooh, good one! I think I'd rather take my own story because I'm usually more conservative about what can happen to the characters than a lot of other people, and I'm more prone to happy endings so I'd probably be safer in whatever I wrote, especially if it's one of those stories where the characters themselves cause the regression.

Would you rather be able to relieve 1 day of your childhood whenever you dream or spend a week at an all-expenses-paid hotel where you are babied 24/7?

Most definitely the hotel. The dream one would be neat but because dreams are quickly forgotten once you wake up, at least for me, I'd think that would  be less satisfying.

Would you rather be able to indulge in baby time whenever you wanted but could only be taken care of by the most humiliating person possible (parent, boss, SO, whoever it may be for you.) OR never be able to have a caregiver for the rest of your life?

7 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Would you rather be able to indulge in baby time whenever you wanted but could only be taken care of by the most humiliating person possible (parent, boss, SO, whoever it may be for you.) OR never be able to have a caregiver for the rest of your life?

Never have a caregiver. That's pretty much how life is gonna be anyway T_T

Would you rather finds a lamp with a djin that has a 50% chance of wanting to fuck up any wishes you make or not find a lamp at all?

I'm a gambling lady, so I'd take the djin lamp!

Would you rather have a nursery in your backyard with no fences or a playground in your front yard with a "no pants" rule?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2016 at 12:41 AM, Dannyl said:

In a crib, anyday.

Would you rather wet your pants in public or be exposed wearing a messy diaper in public?

Messy diaper it’s more fun

On 6/8/2018 at 3:38 AM, RambleLamb said:

24/7 in public

On 3/4/2018 at 1:06 PM, Somelildude said:

Naruto Uzumaki.

Would you rather be permanently needing diapers or permanently mentally regressed?

Permanently needing diapers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably messy diaper, but it depends on side conditions (how messy is the diaper, how big is the enema, how empty I am when I take the enema...)

Would you prefer to do a Russian roulette to your head (revolver with 1 bullet) or jump from a third floor window (hard landing)?

Russian roulette I've done a few experiments with a revolver and one bullet aimed at a target instead of my head and I found 9 out of 12 times it lands on an empty chamber assuming you spin the chamer before each round and don't just keep pulling the trigger 

Would you rather live in New York or Washington D.C. 

• 4 months later...

The one week

Would you rather perfectly regress anytime or perfectly mess anytime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...