LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you Rather (Baby Version)

BabyInn

Okay maybe I am going blind but where is your would you rather bank or blank question?

I was trying to answer  YourFNF'S question on which enterprise  from my previous post.

Would you rather be on the red team or the blue team?

On 3/25/2018 at 7:03 PM, Rift The husky said:

The one with captain Archer

Oh Jesus the capable and professional captain given command of the Starfleet equivalent of the Zumwalt program and slowly driven to instability by stress, guilt and isolation or the guy where you wonder how he passed highschool never mind Starfleet academy..... Can I submit my resignation?

If you knew it that no one would mind would you deliberately wet or mess yourself in public for convenience or to relieve discomfort?

I would want to go with the Iblowup self destruct program because for some reason it reminds me of the enterprise blowing up in the third movie

Would you want to be Indiana Jones or Luke skywalker?

Indiana Jones.

Which machine would you rather have go bezerk at your house: the Terrafirminator (from Gnomeo and Juliet), the Mechano cat (from Tom and Jerry), or the door shredder (from Monsters Inc)?

Pleaseee no i can't stand either of them, that being said you didn't specify what it was we would have to eat from one of the place, so for that reason mcdonalds for a Mcflurry!

Who would you rather spend 24hrs being? What would you get up to?

A. Ant-man

B. Robocop

can i say neither? diapers would have to be, cant loose my teddies :) 

Would you rather take the punishment of loosing your diapers for a month or the power to comunicate like an adult for a month?

If I was safe on a ship I'd like to look down on planet earth.

Would you like to revert to 10 year old body with adult mind you have now or $5 million?

I'll take the 5 million. If I was ten, I wouldn’t be able to join DD and talk to all my wonderful friends for 8 years!

Would you rather never get diaper rash or never have your diaper leak?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather get stuck in 1955 with everyone thinking I was an alien. Not too different from what I experience already lol. (Always surrounded by old people who have neurotypical brain stems lol).  1885 sucked ass; very high mortality rate back in those days lol; at least in 1955 they've started developing modern medicine lol. XD

Would you rather save the hostages, or kill the kidnappers?

PS: Oddly enough, it would probably be backwards in reality; people in 1885 would think I was an alien because of the things I know having been born in the 20th century. People in 1955 however might assume I'm Clint Eastwood (Clint Eastwood wasn't alive in 1885, so they'd have no idea who he was, so it'd be impossible for them to think I was him lol); I've actually been told that in the right light under the right circumstances I look like a young Clint Eastwood....I blame it on the gun attached to my hip. =P