LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you do if...(baby version)

BabyInn

Simply put, here`s how this one works:

The person above states a scenario and you tell us how you would act in face of that scenario.

Simple, right?

What would you do if....

You woke up strapped to a crib?

I would drink, if I needed to, and just hope that I wouldn't be judged too harshly.

What would you do if the entire abdl community disappeared, and you still had this desire, but you are unable to explain it, and someone finds out?

If I was able to choose the week, I would just buy a pack of Mollies, and wear them, and enjoy the experience. also, possibly use it as evidence that I needed diapers.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get frustrated and probably try to widen the opening for better flow. And hope I didn't get judged for drinking from it.

What would you do if you had to carry a rattle at all times?

Probably worry about just how weird my kink is. Then again watersports would still exist in this scenario so I may just assume it's the next level of that or that mixed with a humiliation kink. Probably would be a LOT less likely to ever tell a partner though.

Depends if I know this is the case or not. If I know it is the case I would probably wear quite often but only if I found a very supportive girlfriend. So probably wouldn't actually act that differently. Also would still probably not use diapers in public even if it's not being noticed I would feel uncomfortable with it. Like there is a sexual element of this for me and if that was activated (yes I am a horny robot) in public it would be weird.

Jesus, that's a gooder alright. Thankfully I am blessed with a strong resolve and personal code of ethics. Therefore, I would remove myself from their company and seek new climes. It would seem to be the least manipulative course of action.