LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you do if...(baby version)

BabyInn

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, now it's quite funny you ask that. I learned just tonight he's a babyfur/ABDL too!!!:)

Anyway, I'd probably just get nervous/embarrassed (after all, no one has ever seen me) and change

I'd be embarrassed at first but I would do something silly like ask him if my diaper looks cute or adorable and try to shrug it off :D

wwyd if your date heard your diaper crinkling and began to act suspicious and called you out on it, leaving no room to cover it up?

I would tell her thank for telling so i don't lose anymore. They are expensive, go and collect the fallen one and be on my day.

wwyd if you were pulled over by the cops while driving and after giving them your licence and registration they ask you to get out of the car so the can search. They happen to find you are wearing a diaper and ask what is this

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rift The husky said:

I would keep it in 

What would you do if someone found your diaper stash?

Well, depending on who or what found it, I'd either say How did you open a door to my demiplane? Or I'd vaporize them on the spot.

What would you do if a stranger or the opposite gender asked/offered to let you change their diaper?

9 hours ago, Rift The husky said:

I would say no unless its someone I  know and trust

Would you rather  get caught wearing in public or get caught with a pacifier by a random person or family member

I'd rather be caught wearing in public simply because no one would really question you.

Would you rather be caught in a diaper whilst out with a bunch of your good mates or be caught wearing around family on a get together?

• 2 months later...

I'd rather be caught wearing in public simply because no one would really question you.

Would you rather be caught in a diaper whilst out with a bunch of your good mates or be caught wearing around family on a get together?

Honestly my closest friends already know and I'm slowly cutting contact with my queerphobic parents. So no contest, friends it is.

On 26/03/2018 at 4:24 AM, Spiderman said:

What would you do if there were no diapers left on earth?

As sad as it would be life would go on and I'd still be swinging around in trees :P

would you rather get babysit by your crush whilst on a diaper/baby punishment or wear diapers for the entire rest of your life?

28 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

As sad as it would be life would go on and I'd still be swinging around in trees :P

would you rather get babysit by your crush whilst on a diaper/baby punishment or wear diapers for the entire rest of your life?

I would certainly want to be babysat by my crush whilst on my diaper/baby punishment.

what would you do if your fart in public was more then a fart?

On 3/29/2018 at 11:11 AM, Spiderman said:

I would certainly want to be babysat by my crush whilst on my diaper/baby punishment.

what would you do if your fart in public was more then a fart?

Once I got past the initial thirty seconds of "O'Fuck"? Probably try washing my underwear out as best as possible in the sink of a single occupancy bathroom if I'm more than fifteen minutes from home.