LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Times a Night

fptx1210

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 1/23/2016 at 7:49 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

I seem to wet about three times a night.

I think I am the same. I know I usually wet just after falling asleep and am pretty sure I wet heavily once in a deep sleep. I usually wake in the morning with an empty bladder so guess I wet again before I wake.

On 1/31/2016 at 7:39 PM, dmavn said:

I remember the days of the wet alarm. Doctor had convinced my parents that there was nothing wrong with me and that I was being lazy or something.. "Really, like I would want to wet a bed and sleep in it" I was a very very heavy sleeper at the time and would sleep through anything. To include the alarm. I remember one time coming too for a few seconds standing in my parents bathroom rinsing my sheets out in the sink. Sleep walking of a sorts? Next thing I knew it was morning and thought I had made it until my mom told me what was what.

unfortunately the wet alarm broke me of the heavy sleeping and now I have the opposite problem. Every little thing will wake me up. Cars in the parking lot, air conditioner turning off and on, people climbing the stairs in the next apartment.. Really wish my parents had just diapered me and let it go.. Turns out I have urge in continuance and I have never gotten the "signals" that normal people get when they have to go. What I have always gotten is a little spasm at the outer sphincter/valve? and usually by this time I have seconds to make it to the bathroom.

The bedwetting alarm woke everyone but me.

During the day my void volume has dropped to the point it’s now only 6 or so ounces.  Last night my diaper gained 28 plus ounces while I slept.  So my guess is 3 or 4 times last night.

17 hours ago, WBxx said:

During the day my void volume has dropped to the point it’s now only 6 or so ounces.  Last night my diaper gained 28 plus ounces while I slept.  So my guess is 3 or 4 times last night.

I pee more during the night than during the day. I was given vesicare and then another pill called tolterodine. Neither had much effect at night. So I gave up taking them.

On 4/19/2023 at 10:09 AM, WBxx said:

Need to clarify my post.  Should have said “6 or so ounces each time I use the bathroom”.  Seeing as I frequent the bathroom every couple of two hours it’s roughly 3 ounces per hour which is more or less what my diaper gains during the night.  So my urine output is now the same day and night, didn’t used to be that way!

11 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

I have a ?If you are asleep when you wet how do you know how many times you wet if you are asleep?

My “how many times” is a calculated estimate.  It’s the weight gain of my diaper overnight divided by the weight of a typical void during the day with the result rounded to the nearest whole number.  The denominator (typical void) is clearly the weak link in the calculation.

• 2 weeks later...

I am attempting to avoid getting out of bed at night to use the potty, as a couple times during the night messes with my night's sleep.  Most often I will use my diaper at least once, but if it was a more than one beer evening, it can be several times.  I still wake when I go, but can quickly roll over and go back to sleep, not something that happens if I get up, and walk to and from the bath room at night when our temps are always down to conserve energy.  With summer coming, I will have to see if the warmer evenings have the same effect on my bathroom trips.

@fptx1210

I like @deewet try not to get up more than a couple times a night if I need to. If I don't, I'd rather wear a diaper and use it, because if I get up in the middle of the night, then it takes away from the sleep time that I'm able to use, and it also makes me very uncomfortable. Part of the reason why wearing diapers is an advantage is you don't have to get up in the middle of the night and try to maneuver over to the bathroom, and try to get in and out of your chair, then try to hurry to get to the other side of the room to get into the bathroom. Not only that, but I'm losing sleep every time I do this, and it's a lot easier to wear a diaper and just use it. Even had it where I've had to go to the bathroom so bad that I just used the diaper, and then change it when I get up. Makes it a lot easier and a lot less stressful because I'm trying to eliminate stress, and I don't wanna hurt myself trying to get to the bathroom by trying to be Superman at 3 o'clock in the morning. Additionally, who the heck wants to get up in the middle of the night if they don't have to!

I also take the medicine diazide: this is a blood pressure control medication, but also can be used for other things such as elimination of excess fluids. I take this particular drug, and I drink plenty of liquid, any extra liquid that is there is going to be ejected, and I've had it happen where I've fallen asleep and I don't feel myself going, and there's other times when I feel myself about ready to release. Sometimes it is a lot easier even when you know that you have to go, you don't have to get up, and then you just sit there and do your business and then take care of it later. My main concern is safety and security as well as having the ability to not have to worry anymore. I've always been a diaper lover too, so now that I need diapers because of my incontinence, at least I don't have to stress out anymore. Now I'm wet, but the diaper is holding, because of my trifectas that I'm wearing.

I agree that if most people are sleeping, they're not going to remember how many times they went. They might not even realize when they released, they just know that their diaper is wet, their diaper is dirty, or they need to change it. This is just because people are so used to having it happen that they don't even think about it anymore, and that's part of the reason why diapers are cool, because you don't have to worry about when you release, you just know that you will release, it's just a matter of time. I don't worry about what I release or when, I just have to make sure that I'm properly prepared to take care of any mess that occurs.

Brian

• 9 months later...

One to three or four times I guess. Some mornings I’ll wake up in a soaked diaper and a huge wet puddle on my sheets. On those nights I have no idea how many times I’ve wet.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Donny4 said:

One to three or four times I guess. Some mornings I’ll wake up in a soaked diaper and a huge wet puddle on my sheets. On those nights I have no idea how many times I’ve wet.

That's how I wake most mornings.

4 or 5 samll ones and 1 or 2 large ones over 12 hours

• 1 month later...

If your sleeping how would you know? Sometimes I barely wake while I'm going and than I go back to sleep. That happens once or twice a night. But some nights I don't wake at all and get up soaked.