LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TeddyCon 2016

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

eatenbywo1ves, I went to Capcon this past spring and I didn't spend near the kind of money you're estimating. I live in Kansas City and the con is in Chicago. Two of us car pooled so we only had gas and toll expenses in a Hyundai Accent so it was very reasonable and we split it. We also shared a room in the con hotel with 2 queen size beds so it was not more than a few hundred dollars split 2 ways. The hotel included a buffet breakfast every morning and I made the very best of it since I'm a morning person. I didn't bother with lunch since I really filled up at breakfast so I only had to pay for dinner each evening. I sat in the bar one evening and spent a small amount at the vendors. I don't think I spent $600 for the entire trip and it was the trip of a lifetime. I bought my ticket for Capcon 2017 the day they went on sale so I'll be there again next year.

Hugs,

Freta

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to teddy con! This is my first one. I was at capcon last year and I'm going to capcon again this year and teddycon next year too! My daddy and I are going. Hopefully we're going every year to both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk