LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing has become such a hassle!!

I remember when I was younger, I tried messing for the first time and it took forever to clean myself up. Now, though, it's not that bad to clean up my messes, especially when I made the change from baby diapers to adult diapers (which was very recent as well!). I'm starting to get this feeling of not finding messing as exciting. I feel like it'll be exciting if I changed someone else, but the feeling with myself is very, very slowly starting to dwindle.

I would personally never mess if I had to clean up in a public bathroom. Using wipes to clean your own bottom is too much of a hassel for most people. The prefered method is to have someone else do it or jump in the shower.

i dont care much for diapered pooping. granted, it feels great when you do poop, but then the smell comes up, and it gets uncomfortable, and then the clean up...ugh, i'll pass, thank you.

the best way is really to just jump in the shower after a few wipes to get off the bulk. how come you can't shower? too many family members around clean up?

Everything loses excitement if you do it too often.

You're likely to have your own place soon. It's easy to get over the phobia of using your shower for cleanup, and it makes it ten times faster and more convenient. Just spray it down with some bleach cleaner after. Then just do it less often, and I think you'll be fine.

Me, I don't mind at all, but I'm never really comfortable staying in it. I want to get over that, but the sensation's too weird, and press leaks are way more likely than with wetting, so I usually won't even sit down until I change.

The thing is though that I don't do it often. I think I've done it twice in the past 3 years, but I see what you're saying.

As for the shower part..... I dunno. I would rather do it by wipes. I just don't like the idea of poopy water running down my leg.....

23 hours ago, ElephantsRock said:

The thing is though that I don't do it often. I think I've done it twice in the past 3 years

Oh my, then it sounds like it's just really not your thing anymore. I don't think there's any way to will yourself into really liking it again in that case. =(

In my case, I probably lost a bit of the excitement from the early days, but it's still kinda fun. Especially immediately when it happens. Becomes less fun the longer it's on. And that's something I've wanted to change but have had no luck. Our mind and body aren't always in sync.

It sounds like lack of privacy is a big factor for you. I'm off during the week and have the house to myself until 4. My wife can sometimes tolerate the smell when she comes home for lunch but the best part is when the laxative kicks in. I'll sit in it for the rest of the day continually filling it. I clean up about an hour before she comes home and change into a fresh one. Lately I've experimented with messing and peeing my pants/underwear. It leaves me shaking when you can actually see the jeans turning dark as you wet them. It brings me back to being 5 and having accidents at school. It's so deviant and humiliating

I switched to the (regular) butt paste because I detested cleaning the other creams (including the "organic" version of butt paste) off my hands.

At least a diaper is better than having the accident in regular UW.