LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Onesie or Pajama do you have?

Well I have a ducky sleeper from jumpin jammerz, a navy blue oneise, a curious George oneise, and an awesome superman sleeper that comes with a cape that my big sister got for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like onesies because I get too hot. I do wear an abena onesie though because it keeps my diaper in place and I don't overheat. I discoverer them about two years ago and wear them day and night. I have 28 of them now all the same. Some are in the

I have several plain white onesies, mostly with popper fastenings between the legs. Some pure cotton, some lycra. My favourite, though, is a PVC one that has no fastenings between the legs, just at the neckline. This works brilliantly as an anti-tampering cover for diapers, but I'm toying with the idea of getting some of these:

http://www.pjama.co.uk/

to deal with the occasional leaks from the more conventional diaper/plastic pants/ onesie attire.

12 hours ago, Orchidectomy said:

I have several plain white onesies, mostly with popper fastenings between the legs. Some pure cotton, some lycra. My favourite, though, is a PVC one that has no fastenings between the legs, just at the neckline. This works brilliantly as an anti-tampering cover for diapers, but I'm toying with the idea of getting some of these:

http://www.pjama.co.uk/

to deal with the occasional leaks from the more conventional diaper/plastic pants/ onesie attire.

Wow, those are Kind of interesting.... You have peaked my curiosity.

They are indeed pricey, Katelyn, but one has to remember that they come from Sweden (just about the highest cost of living on the planet) and that the material from which they are made is new and probably somewhat expensive due to R&D costs and low production volume. These PJs alone wouldn't do for me, but they would suffice to catch leaks from 'proper' diapering underneath. Rated at 500ml, they appear ideal for those who offload at most one full bladder and dislike being constrained by tight diapering. Maybe the makers should expand their range to include Trainer Pants made from the same fabric?

• 4 months later...

I've got one pair of footed PJ's and 8 onesies in all sorts of colors. My favorite one is my white onesie with the original Pampers logo on it. I also have a pair of overalls witch are really great to wear over a diaper!!

I have two sleepers 1 red, one blue, both from Forever lazy

My Onesie can from Baby Pants, and I love there products!

I have too many footed sleepers to count (very blessed)! Most of mine are blue. Some have babyish designs. Some have a drop seat (for easier diaper changes). I also have one pink footed sleeper. I have several onesies, including a Luvs and Pampers designed onesie. I like wearing these as a shirt (and of course thickly diapered) when I go to Disney.

I have 3 jammies. I donated my old tight jammies, it was so cute, with a cartton charactersd printed in the front. At cold nights I wear my Yoshi hat to keep my ears warm, socks and fluffy slippers to keep my cute feets warm. At hot nights I usualy wear nothing but a t-shirt and my diapee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok, though I typically didn't wear one, I recently decided to give a Onesie a try as ABU has their own now. Bought a White (M) one to see if it was my "Thing" and have to say I find wearing one over my diaper quite comforting, enough that I just ordered a second one in Blue. Still don't think of myself as a AB, just a DL, but I do prefer the Onesie over Undies and a T-Shirt over my diaper, looks like the undies and t-shirts may be on their way out and onesies as part of my regular wardrobe now.

Personally, I feel that a Kigurumi would hide the fact that I'm diapered. Fine if that's what you want, but my preferences tend towards the opposite. Wearing a disposable diaper for practicality (apologies to the environmental lobby - I live in an apartment with inadequate drying facilities for terry squares), I like that to be held snugly in place by a onesie. Then towelling pants for a bit more bulk, topped off with oversize and very noisy PEVA (not PVC) plastic pants. I only change to quieter PVC pants when I go out.