LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
steveg

6 bags of tena ultra's XL seattle area 98208

we have 6 bags of diapers extra this month we would like to share with another baby will also include a few packs of dignity diaper inserts

Product information http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Briefs-68010-Extra-Large/dp/B007XURKYY/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1453400363&sr=1-2&keywords=tena+68010

we have more diapers to share

You do know this section is for FREE things not things we have to pay anything for

1 hour ago, babywyatt said:

You do know this section is for FREE things not things we have to pay anything for

they are 100% free if you come and pick them up as i will not ship them the "Link" States Product information

So yes they are free and i was off on the count of how much i have free free its actually 8 bags of diaper  4 sleeves of diaper doublers and some diaper wipes as i get too many on my medicaid with me using cloth diaper at night or when ever i am at home.

1 hour ago, steveg said:

they are 100% free if you come and pick them up as i will not ship them the "Link" States Product information

So yes they are free and i was off on the count of how much i have free free its actually 8 bags of diaper  4 sleeves of diaper doublers and some diaper wipes as i get too many on my medicaid with me using cloth diaper at night or when ever i am at home.

wait, you posted this a year ago, your saying you still have them now? yeesh, wlda thgt someone wld take em from you by now, you can give em to a nearby thrift store theyll resell them cheap,

well... Actually no... This is a New batch since my medical give me 4 cases of diapers every month and i am only using about 2ish so we have extra to share

• Like 1

I'm interested. I sent a pm

would love a package just one so others can enjoy them too. need to know shipping to Florida 33830 ? Thank you Darrin.:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

sorry they have been all pickup 

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:   :13_EmoticonsHDcom: