LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Types of fiber (supplements)

So I've been trying the psyillian husk lately and noticed that although the poop is huge, it doesn't feel like real poop .

It's like rubberized jelly.

As there are plenty of other fiber supplements out there sourced from different plants

On 20/01/2016 at 9:35 PM, Infernus said:

It helps my ibs which I why I take it but I miss the feeling of real poop in a diaper .

Inalin is another type of fiber supplement, not tried it yet though .

I've done inulin and psyllium husk, of the two I think I prefer the inulin consistency. It's the most like sloppy diarrhoea (as opposed to watery) that I've managed to get. It's still rather strange though, the shit doesn't really stick to your ass.

• Like 1

I can't use fiber it binds me up more I use five laxatives and stool softeners orally and still need to use 2 10 MG biscodayl suppositories,they seem to work pretty well after about three hours,God I wish I could crap like you guys,life would be awesome.

17 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Well got home, had a smoke, and the urge started to hit. I went in started mopping the floor and cleaning house. Then it really hit. Filled the 24/7 all the way up the back. Chugged a 16 oz glass of water and I'm waiting on round 2

Maybe you should have waited to mop the floor until you were finished filling the diaper, just in case!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...