LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

The baby was frozen as everyone was teasing her but when Mommy Chloe patted her diaper encouraging her to crawl to her big sister she did.

"Ok ok give me!" she whined as her diaper was wet too and just like a baby she was a happy baby once she was dry.

Lily giggled and gave Kayla the rattle. She patted Kayla's diaper.

"Mommy, baby is wet." Lily announced.

"Alright honey. Can you go get the diaper bag for me? Baby, roll over on your back so I can change your diaper." Chloe cooed.

Lily stood up and ran upstairs. She returned with the diaper bag and handed it to Chloe.

"Can I help change her?" Lily asked.

"Sure, honey. You can sprinkle powder on baby."

Chloe tickled Kayla's tummy and untaped her diaper.

Kayla blushed as her big sister announced her diaper was wet, for some reason she found that very embarrassing. The baby did as she was told as she did want to get changed.

She laid there as her mommy began cooing at her.

"No mommy she can't!" she whined as this was so humiliating.

The baby kicked her legs and giggled as Chloe tickled her.

"She can since she is the big sister. She needs to learn how to help. When she gets older she is going to be able to change your diaper herself so she needs to practice now." Chloe said.

Chloe untaped the diaper and pulled it down. She started cleaning up Kayla with baby wipes. Lily sat nearby waiting to sprinkle powder on her baby sister.

"No she's not I don't need diapers I'm bigger!" she whined as she couldn't imagine this going on for years and Lilly changing her by herself.

Kayla closed her eyes hoping to disappear as her mommy began changing her.

"I'm a big girl this isn't fair!" she cried

Kayla was furious as Chloe ignored her, she was so mad as she proceeded to change her. Then she watched as Lilly poured baby powder on her then Chloe brought the diaper up tightly between her legs.

"If you're not going to answer me I'm not going to answer you!" she said with a smart ass attitude.

She looked at Lilly who was smiling awfully proud of herself.

"You're the baby quit smiling!" she yelled at her.

"I'm not a baby. I don't wear diapers anymore." Lily said.

"Don't listen to baby. She's just jealous of you. If she is not careful she is going to get a spanking."

Chloe helped Kayla off the changing table.

Kayla could do nothing as her big sister told her off. Then with the threat of a spanking looming over her head she decided to be good. When Chloe was done changing her and she was helped off the changing table she gave her a puzzled look.

"What about pants or a dress?" she asked nervously hoping they weren't going to make her walk around in just her diaper and a short t shirt that came down to the edge of her diaper.

"But b--but I don't like it like that!" she whined. The baby was fuming it was so embarrassing to have everyone able to see her diaper. She knew if she kept pushing it she'd get a spanking.

"Ok." she said as she went into the playroom embarrassed to have Lilly see her baby diaper.

Lily smiled when Kayla came in the playroom.

"Hi baby!"

Lily picked up some baby toys and brought them over to Kayla.

"You can play with these. I'm going to play with my baby doll." Lily said, putting a rattle in Kayla's hand.

Lily started crying when Kayla threw the rattle. Chloe and Mia came in the room.

"What's going on in here?" Chloe wondered.

"I brought a baby toy over to baby so she could play and she threw it, almost hitting me." Lily whimpered.

"Baby, did you do that?" Mia asked.

Kayla knew she was in trouble as Lilly began crying and both her mommies came in the room. She looked at them and she couldn't help herself.

"See she's a cry baby shut up you big baby if I wanted to hit you I would've I was the captain of my high school softball team!" she said angrily As the memories came rushing back to her of her former life.

She looked at her mommies and she knew they weren't going to take her side.

"So you admit you threw a toy, even if it wasn't at Lily? Do you think that was the right thing to do? I have to say I'm not happy with you right now. I guess you liked being spanked." Chloe said.

Mia picked up Lily and started to comfort her. Chloe pulled Kayla over to a chair and unfastened her diaper. She pulled Kayla over her lap and started spanking her.

"Yes um N--no!" she said stuttering knowing she was in trouble and afraid what was coming next. Kayla felt like Wylie Coyote it seemed no matter what she did everything back fired she wanted to be treated like a big girl but it seemed the more she tried the more determined her mommies and even her big sister Lilly were determined to keep her as a baby!

"N--no pl--please mommy I hate spankings!" she cried as Mommy Chloe pulled her across her lap. Then she remembered when Lilly got in trouble the other day and mommy Mia put her in time out..

"Mommy no please can't I be put in time out!" she cried begging. She tightened up and flinched to prepare her for her spanking and the first smack!

"When I finish spanking you, I expect you to apologize to Lily for throwing the block and for lying about it. Then you are to give her a kiss on the cheek. Is that understood, Baby?"

Chloe gave Kayla twenty spankings on her bare bottom, then stood her up. She refastened her diaper.

"Now what do you have to say?"

"Pl--please mommy why can't I have time out like Lilly!" she begged stuttering as she began crying kicking her legs.

Smack smack smack smack!

Kayla thought the spanking would never end. Once mommy Chloe was done she taped up her diaper then she pulled her up after scolding her some more.

The baby stood there sniffling she was mad.

"It's not fair Lilly gets time out and I get spanked!" she said with an attitude.

"Lily doesn't misbehave like you do, baby. When she does something wrong it's not as bad as what you do. You need to learn to get along with Lily and accept she is your big sister."

Chloe sighed and shook her head at Kayla's attitude.

"I'll think about it, okay?" Chloe told Kayla.

Chloe held Kayla for a bit, then set her down on the floor.

"How about playing with your toys some more and then I'll get lunch ready."

Chloe gave Kayla a pat on her bottom.