LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia grabbed a napkin and daubed at Kayla's top.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. When we get back to the dorm I'll get that wine stain out, no problem. Is this your first time drinking a wine cooler. You need to be careful and drink it slowly."

Chloe and Mia both took a sip of their own drinks.

"Oh thank you." she said feeling embarrassed as Mia began wiping her down like she was a little girl even dabbing the napkin with her mouth like she had done to little kids she had babysat many times now she was in the position.

"No I've drank a few times it was just an accident." she said defensively

"Hmm. Well it appears you are having difficulty. Just try to be more careful, okay? Maybe you need a napkin tucked in your shirt."

The server brought the food and placed it in front of them. Chloe and Mia started eating.

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?" Chloe wondered.

Mia moved Kayla's hands away and cleaned off her shirt.

"Well that explains a lot. You're used to having your big sisters take care of you, aren't you? You're just the baby of the family and got all the attention. That's okay. You have two "sisters" here at college that are more than happy to help." Mia giggled.

"Now to help keep you from messing up your shirt even more, how about we do something to protect it? These cloth napkins should work great as a bib. Now stop fussing. You wouldn't want Mia to have to give you a spanking when we get home do you?" Mia threatened.

Mia tucked the napkin into the collar of Kayla's shirt and fixed it so it covered most of the shirt.

"I think you should tell Mia thank you for helping you." Chloe urged.

'There now, much better. Now go ahead and your dinner. Show us how a big girl eats." Mia said with a smile.

"No I'm not a baby!" she whined as Mia moved her hands away and she began cleaning her up. Kayla blushed and turned red as Mia fixed her up and used the napkins as a bib.

"W---what spanking funny!" she said turning really red starting to sweat wondering if they turned the heat up. Once Mia was done with her Kayla looked at her shirt and she was literally wearing a bib she was just happy it was napkins and not a real Baby's bib! She was mad and wanting to yell but she didn't wanna make a scene.

"Thanks for helping out." she said trying to sound as much like an adult as she could.

"I am a big girl!" she whined almost wanting to slam her fists against the table.. She was so determined to make a new change at college and be treated like an adult but her two roommates were baying her!

She didn't know what to do she just sat there and looked at her food afraid of making more of a mess..

"I think I'll just take the rest home." she took a drink of her whine cooler..

"I'll make you a deal. Finish your salad and then we will take your chicken home with us. You need to finish your wine cooler as well." Chloe said.

"I don't see why you are so upset. I was just trying to help you out. You don't want your clothes to get any more of a mess than they are now. I have a jacket in Chloe's car that you can wear when we leave here so people won't see how messy you are."

"I appreciate everything you've done, but I'm not a baby!" she said feeling frustrated.

"Sure I'll finish that, then we can go home I'll take a nice hot shower then I'll feel better." she said drinking more of her whine cooler she started feeling tipsy she was buzzed. After a few minutes it really kicked in..

"Wow I'm feeling it now." she said as her speech was a little slurred and her eyes were glassy..

Kayla's head was spinning this was her first time drinking but she didn't wanna tell them that. She just wanted to fit in now it seemed she was making a mess of everything. Kayla could hear them talking but she wasn't really sure what they were saying her head felt like it was underwater. She did all she could to finish the first one. Then she was shocked when Chloe had another one for her.

"Oh wow seriously I feel dizzy." she said putting her head in her hands.

Chloe got the check and dish to take home Kayla's chicken.

"Alright, let's go home. It's early, but it might be best for you to go to bed."

Mia took off the napkin and set it on the table. She got up then helped Kayla to her feet.

"Alright, it's not far to the car. Let's just take baby steps, okay?"

Mia started toward the door, letting Kayla lean against her.

Kayla was in no condition to fight or argue as she pretty much let her roommates help her. She leaned into them for help getting to the car.

"I'm sorry I lied that was my first time drinking, I just wanted to fit in sorry for ruining your evening I really like you guys." she said slurring her words going on and on as she was officially drunk and the alcohol was now talking!

"You didn't ruin our evening. We had a nice meal. Yeah, we kind of figured it was your first time drinking. Don't worry, it will get better as you go along."

Chloe opened the back door and Mia helped Kayla into the car and buckled her seat belt for her.

"I think after a good nights sleep you should feel a lot better." Mia said, patting Kayla's lap.

Chloe and Mia got in the front seat and went home.

Mia opened the back door and undid Kayla's seat belt. She helped her out of the car and walked her slowly back to the dorm room. She sat Kayla down on the edge of her bed and started tugging off her shirt.

"Alright, let's get you into bed."

Kayla stumbled into the dorm and the girls helped get her to bed. She was laying there while they were picking out some clothes for her and she was so out of it she had an accident.

She was so drunk she was passed out and didn't even realize what happened!

Chloe and Mia were trying to decide on something to wear. They had decided on a short"O nightgown and went back to the bed to put it on her. When Mia pulled the covers back they saw that Kayla had wet herself.

Kayla slept through the night she woke up to the sun shining in.

"Oh what time is it?" she said to herself wiping her eyes she noticed her head hurt and she was thirsty then it dawned on her as she started to get up.

"Oh shit I wet the bed damn I have to do something so they don't find out I could never live it down!" she said to herself..

She hurried to take a shower and put the wet clothes away.

While Kayla was in the shower Chloe and Mia got up. Chloe made a pot of coffee and poured a glass of juice. Mia pulled the covers off the bed, leaving the wet sheets showing. They sat down on the side of Mia's bottom bunk and drank their coffee as they waited for Kayla to come out of the bathroom.

Kayla felt better after her shower she wrapped the towel around her and she entered her room to pick out her clothes when she was shocked to see Mia and Chloe and the wet spot on her bed stood out like a big elephant.

"Oh hi good morning I--I can explain." she said nervously stuttering as she knew they now knew about her accident!

"You don't need to explain, sweetie. Alcohol affects some people like that. You weren't going to try to hide your wet bed from us, were you? I hope not." Chloe said.

"Don't worry about your sheets, baby. I'll take care of them for you. When do you have your first class? Do you want to go ahead and get dressed, and then we can talk later, okay?" Mia said.

"Yeah I didn't want you all to know it's kinda embarrassing it was just an accident I'm sorry please don't kick me out you guys are really cool." she said on the verge of tears.

"I can wash them but thanks anyways, my first class is Monday at 11 am yeah I'll get dressed then we can talk I guess." she said feeling like she might be in trouble or something what would they need to talk about she wondered to herself..

(I was thinking last night was Friday so today is Saturday morning)

"Honey, we aren't going to kick you out. That would be silly. However, we are going to give you some rules that we will expect you to follow if you want to continue to stay with us." Chloe said.

"Nonsense. I am going to wash the sheets. You just relax for now. Here, I have a couple of pills you can take for your headache. Would you like a cup of coffee? I'll help you pick out something cute to wear."

Mia got up and got a bottle of pain reliever pills and gave Kayla a couple of them.

"Rules what kind of rules I'm not a child!" she said feeling like she was in a deep hole and things weren't the same as they were yesterday.

"Um sure if you have something that will help this headache I'm never drinking again, I can pick out my own clothes thanks though." she was feeling like a little girl now trying to defend her right to pick out her own clothes..

"Thanks." she said taking the pills..

"We'll discuss them in a bit. Now go ahead and get dressed, unless you want to walk around in a towel all day." Chloe said.

"Now, now. That's no way to talk to your big sisters at college. You should be grateful we are offering to help you out. Now let's see the clothes you brought with you so Chloe and I can determine if it is appropriate for you to wear." Mia said, directing Kayla over to where here clothes were.