LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily took Kayla over to her high chair where Chloe was waiting. Chloe put Kayla in her high chair and tied her bib on.

"Would you like to feed baby this morning?" Chloe asked Lily.

"Okay." Lily answered.

Lily sat down next to the high chair and picked up the baby spoon. 

"You're just a baby. You can't feed yourself. You would make a big mess." Lily said.

Lily scooped up some of the baby cereal and brought it to Kayla's mouth. 

"Who's the best baby sister in the world?" Lily cooed as she fed her.

"Sure you are, baby. That's why you're in diapers and a high chair Ann's I'm the one going to school." Lily giggled.

Lily set down the spoon and picked up the bottle. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

"Who's the thirsty baby then?" Lily cooed.

Lily smiled and kept holding the bottle as Kayla drank her bottle. When she was done she set the bottle aside and wiped Kayla's face.

"Since I don't have baby's pacifier, why don't you suck your thumb while I eat my breakfast? Then mommy Chloe or mommy Mia will get you ready for your day while I am at school." Lily said.

"Can she do it over there and not here or can I go somewhere!" she whined as she didn't want anymore people seeing her. She could just imagine how they would play with her like a living breathing baby doll. Oh know I can't let this happen! She thought to herself as she could just imagine the teasing as they would probably argue who gets to change her or they would tease her about being a baby and her diapers.

Lily smiled at Kayla and blew her a kiss.

Chloe took Kayla upstairs. She took off everything except her diaper then took out a baby dress from the closet. The dress was short enough so that Kayla's diaper would be showing as she crawled around.

Chloe slipped the dress over Kayla's head and pulled it down.

Kayla hated the dress her mommy picked out for her it was white with pink trim with a big bow.

"Mommy the dress is too short!" she whined as she could tell right away it did nothing to hide her diaper if anything it was purposely short to make sure her diaper would show!

"No baby. If anything, it isn't short enough. You needn't worry about how short your dress is since babies don't worry about things like that. They don't have any modesty." Chloe said.

Chloe brushed Kayla's hair and put a bow on it. She let Kayla look in the mirror.

"Who's that adorable baby?" Chloe cooed.

"Not short enough yes it is! Kayla looked at her dress not believing her mommy wanted to make it shorter.

"I do have modesty!" she said as her mommy finished dressing her. She hated how she wasn't even allowed to dress herself.

Kayla looked at herself in the mirror staring back at her was a big toddler baby girl.

"I am." She said softly knowing that's what her mommy wanted to hear.

"I know you have modesty, but babies don't. They would run around naked all day and they wouldn't care who saw them." Chloe said.

Chloe smiled when Kayla said she was, and patted her bottom.

"Let's go show mommy Mia how cute you are." Chloe cooed.

Chloe picked Kayla up and carried her from the room.

Mia was in the bedroom getting dressed. She had her panties and bra on and was trying to decide what outfit to wear today when Chloe brought Kayla in.

Mia smiled at Kayla and came over to her. She kissed Kayla on the cheek.

"Who's this adorable little cherub?" Mia asked.

"Baby asked to come show her mommy Mia how cute she looks today. Isn't that right, baby?" Chloe asked, tickling under Kayla's arms.