LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Ok can we go to the red box and get one of the latest moves?" she couldn't even remember the last adult show she's seen, all of them had been nothing but kids shows.

She looked at the movies Annie brought out.

"Seriously can't we watch something else!" she whined

"I think someone needs a timeout, or a spanking." Annie said.

Annie came over to Kayla and made her stand up. She walked her over to a pink stool in the corner that said. 'Baby's Naughty Chair' on it and made her sit down facing the corner. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Stay here until I give you permission to get out." Annie ordered.

Kayla rolled her eyes knowing she was getting nowhere and she knew she was stuck watching more baby movies.

"Non I'm fine!" she wanted nothing to do with anything babyish

She just sat there hoping that Annie wouldn't make her dance and act like a stupid baby enjoying the stupid show!

Kayla groaned as her fears were coming true.

"No please Annie I'm not in the mood!" she cried

Kayla looked at the TV as they danced around so happy almost inviting Kayla to dance and sing with them.

"No no!" she whined knowing she was stuck.

"No I don't please this is boring!" she whined knowing she had no choice she got up and began singing and clapping and jumping up in down. She hated how Amie was recoding this the whole time and to anyone watching this it would look like she's a happy adult baby. The one thing they wouldn't know is she was threatened with a spanking if she didn't do it.

"Ok can I stop now!" she was getting tired being a toddler was exhausting.

Annie smiled as Kayla jumped and danced to the show. Finally she stopped recording and sent the video to Kayla's Facebook page as well as Chloe and Mia's phones.

"I think it's about time for s nap, baby. You've probably tired yourself out dancing." Annie said.

She stood up and held out her hand to Kayla.

As they entered the nursery Annie checked Kayla's diaper.

"You should be good until after your nap." Annie said.

Annie moved a step stool over next to the crib.

"Do you want to climb in your crib by yourself or do you want me to help you?" Annie asked.

Kayla wasn't really surprised when people would just check her diaper out of the blue. She just nodded as she watched Annie get her crib ready for her nap. Once Annie got the foot stool ready she was ready to be helped in her crib. It was that deep to keep the baby from getting out. Kayla smiled once she was tucked in.

Annie helped Kayla into the crib and tucked her in. She slipped Leo under Kayla's arm.

"Time for baby to go night night." Annie cooed, kissing Kayla on the cheek and slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla smiled accepting her pacifier she had gotten so used to it she would probably cry without it. She cuddled Leo and she heard her diaper crinkle when she moved around. She was just so used to this now. This was her routine.

"night night."

Annie smiled and started the mobile before turning down the light and leaving the room. She watched Kayla sleep on the video baby monitor app on her phone as she watched tv, waiting for Kayla to wake up.