LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"No, but you didn't fight me, did you baby." Nana cooed. 

Nana fussed over Kayla until she fell asleep. She set the bottle down and carried Kayla to the bedroom, laying her in the crib. She tucked Kayla in and turned on the mobile. Nana turned down the light and left the room. 

"That's silly. Nana would never spank baby, unless she was being naughty." Nana said. 

Chloe and Mia came back home after midnight. They had been drinking. Chloe came over to the crib and checked Kayla's diaper. She patted Kayla's bottom. 

Chloe and Mia undressed completely and got in bed. They started making out. 

Chloe woke up about five thirty and got out of bed. She put on her robe and came over to the crib. She checked Kayla's diaper, which was wet and messy. She lifted Kayla from the crib and took kayla over to the rocking chair and sat down, holding Kayla on her lap. 

Chloe opened her robe and pulled out one of her breast. She rubbed it against Kayla's mouth. 

After Kayla fell asleep Chloe sat holding her for a few minutes. Finally she stood up and carried Kayla out to the living room and set her in a baby swing. She fastened her in, then wound the swing. She started the swing rocking and then went to the kitchen to start breakfast. 

Chloe heard Kayla and peeked her head in the living room.

"Good morning, baby. I'm making breakfast. As soon as it's ready I'll get you out of the swing." Chloe said. 

Chloe came over and slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and started the swing. 

Chloe returned to the living room when breakfast was ready. Mia and nana were at the table. Chloe stopped the swing and got Kayla out. She kissed Kayla's cheek. 

"Time for breakfast, baby. Did you like your swing?" Chloe said. 

Chloe took kayla into the kitchen and put her in the high chair. 

Lily came to the table wearing shorts and a tee shirt. She sat down at the table. Chloe tied a bib around Kayla's neck and nana stirred the bowl of baby cereal. Lily had pancakes and strawberries. 

"Who's our hungry little baby this morning?" Nana cooed, bringing a spoon to Kayla's mouth. 

Kayla watched as everything played out in front of her, her mommies and Lilly talked about adult stuff as she sat in her high chair. She smiled as her mommy cooed at her while tying her bib on her. She looked jealously at the pancakes that Lilly was eating knowing that wasn't for her. She smiled as her nana stirred her cereal.

"I am." she said opening accepting her baby cereal

"You certainly are." Agreed nana as she kept on feeding Kayla.

"Are we going to see my grandma Claire today?" Lily asked. 

"Yes, we'll leave as soon as we finish breakfast and I get baby changed and dressed." Chloe said. 

That was news to Kayla as she had no idea that was happening she continued eating. She wasn't looking forward to them dressing her to go over to her other grandmas as they would probably go overboard making her look as babyish as possible. They always seemed to delight in treating her like a real baby and showing her off.

"ba ba." she said pointing at her bottle

Nana held up the bottle. 

"You did pretty good, baby. Maybe you can finish your bottle in the car later." Nana said, 

Chloe stood up and came over to Kayla. She took off her bib and picked Kayla up, checking her diaper. 

"Let's go get baby changed and dressed in something cute." Chloe said, tapping Kayla's nose with her finger.

Chloe took kayla back to the bedroom. 

She smiled for being praised.

"ok."

She frowned as her mommy checked her diaper it was like they didn't even trust her to say if she was wet or dirty.

The baby smiled and giggled as her mommy cooed and played with her, just like that the baby was happy.

On the way up she knew they'd put a dress on her that was short enough that her diaper would show, it seemed both her mommies enjoyed the whole world knowing she was in diapers. She also knew she would be dressed in something that would say baby, baby girl or even mommies baby. Her mommies never seemed to miss a beat and both were very stylish.

"Can I pick out my clothes mommy?"

"Not this time, baby. I already have something picked out for you to wear to grandma Claire's house." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla undressed and on the changing table. She changed her diaper making sure to get her cleaned up. Once Kayla was in a clean diaper, Chloe put a purple diaper cover on over the diaper and got Kayla off the changing table.

Chloe showed Kayla the dress that matched the diaper cover. 

"Isn't this adorable, baby?" Chloe asked. 

"Ok." she said as she laid there getting her diaper changed she cringed at the dress that was picked out for her to wear. It was totally something a two year old would wear but in her size. She never understood where they got the clothes from but they had many outfits and none of them were not childish or babyish. All her clothes had teddy bears or baby on it somewhere and her pants and overalls all had snaps just like a baby clothes.

"Sure I guess."

Chloe slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and brushed her hair. She put it in pigtails fastened with purple teddy bear holders. 

"Alright, let's go see if mommy Mia and Lily are ready to go." Chloe said, patting Kayla's bottom.