LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Ten minutes later Annie pulled into the parking lot at gymboree, a place for babies and toddlers to play. Annie got Kayla out of the car seat and took the bottle from her. 

"I thought you would enjoy playing today. Plus it will get you a chance to socialize with other babies." Annie said.

Annie slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and led her the building.

Annie stopped and frowned at Kayla.

"You are a real baby. I've already called and told them about you and they said it would be fine. Now if you persist on throwing a fit, I can give you spanks, but you'll still be going in. Plus when your mommies found out I had to spank, they'll probably spank as well." Annie said.

"I'm sure you're going to enjoy yourself, baby."

Annie took Kayla inside and talked to the girl at the desk. Annie signed them in and took Kayla over to the play area.

"Go ahead and have, baby. I'll watch from the bench over there." Annie said, pointing at some bunches.

"No I'm not!" she poured as Annie took her hand. Once she got in she looked around it did look cool better then her toys.. For the most part she accepted she was a baby but like a baby she would throw tantrums. Kayla nodded.

"Ok." she said running over to the pit. 

"Alright, you can sit in my lap instead, and I'll let you hold your own bottle." Annie said.

Annie pulled Kayla onto her lap and handed her the bottle.

"Hold your bottle with both hands so you don't drop it baby." Annie cooed.

"Ugh this isn't much better please I don't wanna drink it now!" she looked at her bottle she was angry what had become of her. She wondered if there would be a day where she would accept being a baby in public. She had pretty much accepted her baby life she wet and messed her diapers at night she needed her bottle or pack now to sleep.. No I can't accept this! She thought to herself.

"There's a water fountain over there can't I get a drink?"

"No, but I'll let you have a sippy cup for now." Annie said.

Annie took a pink sippy cup out of her bag and took the top off. She poured the contents of the bottle into the sippy cup and put the lid on. Annie handed the sippy cup to Kayla.

"There you go baby. Don't worry about the other mother's here. You're just a cute little toddler, yes you are " Annie cooed.

"You should be used to it it by now baby. It's been years since you've worn anything but baby clothes." Annie said.

When Kayla finished her drink, Annie took her sippy cup and set Kayla on the floor and patted her bottom.

"Go play, baby." Annie cooed.

"Yes I know but I don't go out a lot and when I do it's places I know or people know me but not here!" she looked around to see if anyone was looking. Kayla finished drinking as it was a real sippy cup so there truly wasn't much in it.

"Ok." she said as Annie patted her bottom for encouragement

"Well that's going to change, baby. I'm going to take you to the aquarium, the fair, the zoo, and other fun places." Annie said with a smile.

"Would you like Miss Annie to play with you?" Annie asked.

"Well you're a toddler now. Toddlers get taken out to fun places. However things don't have to change. I can take you home and put you down for a nap and you can spend the day playing with baby toys and forget about being a toddler. Is that what you want?" Annie asked.

"Well while you're thinking about it, let's go play."  Annie said.

Annie stood up and patted Kayla's bottom. She took her hand and led her over to an area that had little hills and tunnels for baby's to climb on and through. There were a couple of mother's there with their toddlers who were climbing around.

"I'll you sit on the bench right there where you can see me. Go make some friends." Annie patted Kayla's bottom again and slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla played and had a ok time as it was better then staying in her playpen. She felt uncomfortable as there were mommies with real babies, she figured maybe they thought she was slow or something. A look of horror came across her face as she couldn't believe she wanted her to make friends!  "No I don't want any friends!' she spat out her pacifier. Kayla thought if she pushed it and was going to force her to make friends, she'll say she wants to be a baby and that should be the end of that!

"Come on baby. You need friends your age. There's several here to choose from. Would you like a little girl friend or a little boyfriend?" Annie said.

She pointed to one of the little girls who was wearing a romper and was obviously diapered.

"I bet she would like to be your friend. How about I ask her mother if we can set up a playdate for you." Annie asked.