LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"You're just a baby. It would be silly if we only kept you in diapers since you are our baby. I mean we wouldn't let s baby eat steak or whatever else us adults are eating. So why would we let you?" Chloe asked.

"And the nursery is a safe place for our baby. You can sleep in your crib, have your diapers changed and not worry about anything." Chloe added.

"Now you need to hurry and eat. Annie will be here shortly and we want you all ready for her, don't we? Yes we do!" Chloe cooed.

Chloe brought the spoon to Kayla's mouth.

Kayla just sat there knowing it was pointless she knew no matter what this game was fixed! It was kinda like the Washington Generals vs the Harlem Globetrotters. Then generals were just there to get beat and she knew she'd get a spanking or corner time either way she'd lose! The score was mommies 500 Kayla 0!

"What are you and mommy Mia doing today?"

"We are working, as usual, baby. We are up in our office slaving away, while you're having fun down here with your nanny Miss Annie, or playing with sissy." Chloe answered.

Chloe kept feeding Kayla her breakfast, making sure it got on her face and bib as well.

"You are working, baby. You're working on being the best baby girl for your mommies and sissy. You're working on that every day, aren't you, baby?" Chloe cooed.

"Oh. Your right, baby. Here's your spoon." Chloe said, handing Kayla the baby spoon.

"I'm a toddler not a baby!" she knew she sounded silly saying that but she wanted to take advantage of the freedom she could get.

She smiled taking her spoon.

"Do you think tomorrow I can eat at the table and not in this stupid baby chair?" she was testing her new boundaries.

"You are only a toddler because your mommies are allowing it for now. Your name is baby and that is what we will call you." Chloe said.

"Nice try, baby, but you're not ready to sit at the table like a big girl. High chairs are for toddlers too. Now eat your baby cereal so I can clean you up and get you dressed before nanny Annie gets here." Chloe ordered.

Kayla knew better then to argue. For now oh know I can only imagine being a baby again!

"Fine." She said with a smile cause she thought she was being clever.

I better be good or else she thinks as she begins eating her cereal.

"What time is Annie coming?"

Chloe drank her coffee as she watched Kayla eat, getting baby food all over her face and bib. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that is? If it's Annie she's a little early." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and set her down she took Kayla's hand.

"Let's go see who's here." Chloe cooed, leading Kayla to the living room.

Kayla drank half her bottle sitting it down as the doorbell rang.

"It's probably Annie." she said as her mommy got her out of her baby chair.

she stood there waddling to the door. the baby was happy she wasn't forced to crawl.

"I guess we'll see." Chloe said.

When they reached the door Chloe opened it. Annie came inside with a dress bag. She came over and gave Kayla a ħug.

"Good morning baby! Are you ready to go on an adventure? I'm glad your mommy didn't get you dressed yet. I brought something for you to wear." Annie explained.

"You always stay here. I thought it would be good to take you out today." Annie said.

"Let's go to the nursery so I can change your diaper and get you dressed." Annie said.

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her upstairs to the nursery.

"I don't mind staying in." She said hoping she could convince her but when Annie took her hand the choice was already made for her, if she really had one to began with. She went with Annie as she held her hand leading her to the nursery. Least a nice fresh diaper will feel good she thinks to herself.

Annie took Kayla in the nursery and took off her diaper. She helped Kayla up on the changing table and strapped her down. She wiped Kayla with several baby wipes.

"What kind of sound does a kitty Kat make, baby? Does it go woof-woof?" Annie cooed.

Kayla laid on her changing table waiting to be dressed for the day.

"Do we really have to go out today?" it was so embarrassing when she was taken out in public dressed as a baby and she had to be good cause she didn't want to bring any attention to herself.

"Meow meow." She said playing along

"Yes, I've already made plans and its too late to change them." Annie insisted.

Annie got Kayla's diaper on and pulled out a pink baby romper with snaps in the crotch. She put it on Kayla before helping her off the changing table. Annie took Kayla over to the mirror. She pointed to Kayla's reflection.

"Who's that cute little baby?" Annie cooed.

"Yes I'm sure." Annie said.

"That's right. That's you baby, isn't it? Alright let's go say bye-bye to your mommies who we can get going." Annie ordered.

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her to the kitchen where Chloe and Mia were having their breakfast. They were in their nightgowns.

"We're ready to head out. Baby wants to say bye-bye, don't you baby?" Annie cooed.

"Fine whatever." She said already pouting.

I still don't see why I have to be a baby couple accidents don't mean I need bottles and a nursery. She thought to herself as they made it t the kitchen.

"Sure bye bye." She said not looking forward to what this day held for her.

"Have fun with Miss Annie, baby." Chloe said.

Both Chloe and Mia blew a kiss at Kayla. Annie led Kayla out to the car. She opened the back and made Kayla get in the pink baby car seat and fastened the harness in front of her. She took a bottle out of the diaper bag and handed it to Kayla.

"It won't take long to get where we're going, baby. Sit back and drink your bottle." Annie ordered.

Annie got in the car and started out.