LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla was frustrated as they still wouldn't tell her.

"Mommy what's the big deal? Why can't I see what time or day it is you all use your phone so I never know!" she was frustrated.

It was just a little thing but she wanted to know the day and time!

Kayla smiled she was so excited. As she laid there getting her diaper changed she wondered how her life as a toddler would be.

"Mommy since I'm a toddler does that mean I can wear pull ups what about my bed time can I stay up later?" she asked full of questions.

As her mommy taped up her diaper she wondered what was her breakfast going to be.

"I told you last night you were still going to be wearing diapers. We'll see about your bedtime." Chloe answered.

Chloe finished putting the diaper on Kayla and got her off the changing table.

"Alright, let's go to the kitchen." Chloe said.

"B--but aren't pull ups kinda like diapers?" She asked getting off her changing table.

"Ok." she said at least encouraged that they were going to think about it.

Kayla had always been jealous of Lilly cause she had so much freedom and she was younger.

Now Kayla was looking forward to being closer to her sister and somehow putting her in her place.

The jealousy ran deep normally it was the other way around and the oldest would be jealous of the baby but nothing like this was normal!

"Pull ups are for toddlers that are in potty training. That won't be for a long time for you." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla's hand and walked her to the kitchen. Instead of a high chair Chloe put Kayla in a booster seat and tied a bib on her. She put a bowl of oatmeal in front of her and handed her a spoon.

"There you go, baby."

"When do you think?" she asked she smiled thinking there might be light at the end of the tunnel. Kayla walked not crawled but her mommy still held her hand, she was shocked when she wasn't placed in her highchair but she frowned when she found a booster seat. "Can't I just sit at the table?" she begged sitting there as her mommy tied a bib around her neck. She looked at it and it was still very babyish. So far not too bad! She thought to herself getting used to her new toddler life.

"Thank you mommy." she said taking her spoon looking at the oatmeal.

She dug into it happy it wasn't baby food and she did make a mess!

"Ok." Kayla said hoping it would be soon least she found a lot of hope cause her mommies just wasn't dismissing her out right.

She smiled as her mommy wiped her face she couldn't believe it she was almost a big girl again.

Kayla looked at Lilly.

"Look at me now." she said excitedly like she was the baby sister trying to impress her big sister.

Lily smiled at Kayla.

"I see. You're getting to be such a big girl now, aren't you?" Lily said, smiling.

"Don't forget your milk, baby." Chloe said, holding a sippy cup in front of Kayla.

When Kayla was finished with her breakfast Chloe got her out of the highchair.

"Lily, are you ready for school?" Chloe asked.

"Yes ma'am." Lily replied.

"Alright, have a good day. Say bye-bye to Lily baby." Chloe ordered.

"Bye bye." she said wondering what her first full day would be like as a toddler. She wondered if she'd have more freedom, maybe she would get to go out by herself or maybe she wouldn't have to take a nap! She was anxious to find out everything she could in her new toddler world.

"What can we do now?"

"Bye baby. Try not to miss me." Lily said before leaving for school.

""Well I've got work to do and so does Mia. I guess I'll give Annie a call to come watch you today. In the meantime, you can go play in the playroom." Chloe said.

"Yes, I'll explain what's going on. I'll let her know what you are and what you aren't allowed to do. I expect you to listen to Annie and obey her, understood? Now get in the playroom." Chloe ordered, giving Kayla a pat on the bottom.

"Ok what am I allowed to do?" Kayla was liking her new freedom as a baby she was limited to a stroller play pen ect. Now she was able to play in the playroom out of the playpens. Soon I'll be a big girl out of diapers and back to my real age she thought to herself. For now she got out the teddy bears and her dolls and had a tea party and of course she had Leo the Lion as the guest of honor.

"You're allowed to walk, and play with the toddler toys instead of the baby toys like rattles. You'll eat more solid foods, although you'll still be getting formula as well. Of course the potty is still off limits." Chloe said.

Chloe closed the baby gate in front of the playroom and went to call Annie.