LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I'm full mommy." she said squirming around in her high chair moving away from the spoon this was the reason she hated her high chair so much! There was no place to escape and she was 100% dependent on any adult to get her out and she had to eat or stay in the high chair. She remembered one time she refused to eat and her mommy left her in her high chair for code to an hour and she also had a very wet and messy diaper it was rough being a baby.

"Fine!" she said opening her mouth not wanting to experience that again.

"See baby? That wasn't so hard, was it? You need to eat your vegetables so you will become a stronger baby." Mia cooed.

Mia reached under the high chair and checked Kayla's diaper.

"Wet. It's a good thing you ate your vegetables for mommy. You might have got a rash sitting there too long in your diaper. We are almost done. Just sit there and suck your thumb if your bottle is empty."

"So I can be a big girl?" she asked thinking this nightmare might be over. Almost as a reminder her mommy checked her diaper.

"Um sure." she said opening to finish the last of her vegetables.

Without being told twice she began sucking her thumb as so many times her mommies made sure she acted and was treated like a real baby!

"No, just a big baby. At least for a few years." Mia said.

Everyone ate their dinner and talked among themselves, ignoring Kayla in the high chair. Finally Lily got up and helped Chloe clean the table. Mia took off Kayla's bib and took her out of the high chair.

"Let's give the baby a bath." Mia cooed, undressing Kayla down to her diaper.

Mia took Kayla's hand and walked with her to the bathroom. She started water running in the tub.

"Time for baby to get naked." Mia said, ripping the tapes on the diaper and pulling it away from Kayla. 

Mia picked Kayla up and slipped her in the baby ring in the tub. Mia gave Kayla several baby toys to play with.

"Go ahead and play for a few minutes, then mommy will wash her baby." Mia cooed.

Mia smiled as she watched Kayla play. She splashed her with water. Finally she filled a cup with water and tilted Kayla's head back. She started shampooing Kayla's hair.

"A clean baby is a happy baby." Mia cooed.

Kayla splashed her mommy back and she got her shirt wet and she could see her black bra she looked for a minute jealous remembering when she used to wear sexy clothes but that was so long ago it seemed like a different life.

"Yeah." she said distracted.

Mia took her time washing Kayla, then rinsed her off before getting her out of the tub and drying her.

"What do you dream about at night, baby? Playing with sissy? Having cuddle time with one of your mommy's?" Mia asked as she led Kayla to get diapers and dressed for bed.

Kayla stood there as her mommy dried her off.

"Everything mommy and also how I used to be a big girl!" she said fondly remembering those days her previous life but now it seemed so far away!

She waddled down the hall as her mommy took her to the nursery

"Why do you ask?"

"What do you dream about?"

"That's all that is is a dream baby. You never were a big girl. It's just a figment of your imagination." Mia said.

"Oh I dream of the usual stuff. Mommy Chloe, you and Lily." Mia said, getting Kayla on the changing table and diapering her in a night diaper.

"I was a big girl like you and mommy Chloe!" she cried pouting. She sure didn't feel like she ever was a big girl as she was laid on her changing table her legs were raised and the diaper slid underneath her she was wiped down with a baby wipe powdered and the diaper brought up tight between her legs then each side taped. She hated to admit but a fresh clean diaper did feel good!

"That's silly. You were always our baby, even in college. Don't you remember being taken to your classes in a baby stroller by the girls we had take care of you? You were the baby for your class too, remember? Everyone took turns changing you, and feeding you?" Mia asked.

Mia finished diapering Kayla and got her off the changing table. She put a pajama top on her and put her in the crib.

"Now go right to sleep and you can start dreaming about all the cute things babies dream about." Mia cooed.

Mia slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and kissed her cheek.

"No I remember for a few days I was big like you!" she cried trying to get her mommy to believe her. She laid there as her mommy reminded her about her days in school, she never forgot that it was so embarrassing and humiliating! "Of course I remember!" she shot back as her mommy brought the diaper tight between her legs taping it in place.  Once she was dressed for the night she laid in her crib accepting her pacifier as it did make her feel better.

"Ok." she said as she was tired being a baby was a hard job!

After several minutes she feel asleep dreaming about her baby dreams and of course while sleeping she wet her diaper. It seemed she no longer had any control anymore and if her mommies wanted to make her diaper dependent then mission accomplished! They had a real baby on their hands. During the night Kayla kicked off her baby blanket that said baby princess on it, her diaper was on full display.

Mia and Chloe came over to the crib the next morning and awwed at how cute Kayla looked. Chloe fixed a bottle of formula and warmed it before coming back to the crib. Mia rubbed Kayla's back.

"Time to wake up baby girl. Did baby have a nice sleep and pleasant dreams?" Mia cooed.

Kayla slept like a baby totally unaware how her mommies awed looking at their baby. She turned her head when she herd her mommies sweet voice as she gently woke her up as if she really was a baby.

"Wh--what time is it mommy?" she asked spitting out her pacifier wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

She sat up realizing her diaper was soaked.

Damn I truly have no control anymore! She thought to herself.

"Yeah I guess." she said knowing her baby day was just starting even know her dreams last night was her being a big girl, but looking at her nursery and her crib she knew that was just a dream. She was a baby!

"It's time for baby to wake up and start the day. Drink your bottle while mommy changes you." Mia cooed.

Mia gently rolled Kayla onto her her back and ripped the tapes on her diaper. She pulled it down and checked it before lifting Kayla's legs up and pulling the diaper out from under her. She got a couple of baby wipes from a warmer and started cleaning Kayla.

"A clean and dry baby is a happy baby. Isn't that right?" Mia cooed.

Kayla knew they never would give her a real time, she had learned there's really no reason for a baby to know the time. She took her bottle and began drinking as she was thirsty, she laid there as her mommy changed her. This was her life, changed, fed play time then fed again then nap time. It was like one big ground hog day, it just kept repeating it's self. There were times where she got a bath or they went out to the store or park, but one thing was consistent she was always treated like a baby. Kayla wondered to herself as her mommy pulled her diaper up tightly between her legs, if she could actually go without a diaper!

"Yes mommy." she said as she truly was happy in a fresh diaper.

Mia diapered Kayla and then got her out of the crib. She dressed her in a onesie and baby dress, then brushed her hair and put it in pigtails. She gave her a pat on the bottom and took her hand.

"Let's go see what's for breakfast." Mia cooed.

"Yes for you. I'm sure you love the taste." Mia said.

Mia took Kayla to the kitchen where everyone was already eating breakfast. She put her in the highchair, fastening her in and tying a bib around her neck.

"Lily, can you come feed your baby sister? I need to talk to mommy Chloe." Mia said.

"Okay mom." Lily answered.

Lily got up and sat down next to the highchair wearing her pajama top and panties. She picked up the baby spoon and stirred the cereal. She smiled at Kayla.

"Good morning, baby. Are you ready for some yummy cereal?" Lily cooed.

Lily scooped up some baby cereal and waved the spoon in front of Kayla.