LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"We can't wait either. I'm happy you're excited about it. You are excited, right?" Chloe said, raising her eyebrow. 

After they picked out the dresses that Claire was going to copy for Kayla, they paid and left the store. 

"Why don't we find a toy store now? I'll get something for both baby and Lily."

"Thank you, grandma." Lily said. 

Kayla was going to be a smart ass again until her mommy gave her that look even raising her eye brow as if to say I dare you and I'll march you into the bathroom and take your diaper down and spank you! The baby after sometime knew what the looks meant and she knew her place.

"Yes I'm excited." to demonstrate or to convince them even more she clapped her hands.

This wasn't the first time she had to pick out something babyish to further humiliate her, she's had to pick out her bottles and pacifier before.

If it wasn't already bad enough she had to pick something out then ask her mommies if it's ok cause they always wanted to make sure her toys were babyish and not for big girls.

"How bout him!" she said pointing at the lion.

"Is he ok mommies?"

Everyone watched as Kayla looked the toys over, then point to the lion. 

"Yes, he's fine. I think we should also get this one." Chloe said. 

She picked up a ball machine on wheels that popped when a baby would push it. 

"What do you want, Lily?" Mia asked.

Lily looked around the store and brought back a stuffed unicorn. 

"That's right, baby." Mia said with a smile. 

Claire paid for everything, then wheeled Kayla out of the store. 

"Are you ready to go to the park, baby?" Claire cooed. 

Kayla smiled as she liked the praise even though at times she hated being a baby. Right now was one of those times as she had a wet diaper.

"Um sure I guess." as she knew she would be expected to play and if she was ad they'd spank her right there or if they thought she needed a bottle they would feed her right there it's happened too many times! So she knew today would be no different.

Claire smiled and took Kayla out to the car. After putting her in her car seat, Claire checked her diaper. 

"She is a little wet, but doesn't need a change yet." Claire announced. 

"Baby doesn't mind being wet. Do you, sweetie?" Chloe asked. 

She blushes as her grandma checked her diaper, she still wasn't used to people not giving her any privacy.

The baby looked at her mommy of course she hated being wet but she could tell what answer her mommy expected.

"No." she said softly

Claire fastened Kayla in and drove to the park. Chloe took Kayla out of the car seat. 

"Lily, why don't you take sissy over to the playground?" Chloe asked. 

"Okay mom." Lily answered, taking Kayla's hand. 

Kayla went with her big sister if anyone looked at them they would assume Kayla was the big sister she was taller and bigger but then again Kayla was dressed like a baby including the pacifier so maybe people would assume she's the baby!

"You're name is baby, and I'm the older one. I don't wear diapers and use the potty." Lily said. 

"I am having fun." Lily said. 

She tickled Kayla before pushing her. 

Lily kept pushing Kayla in the swing. 

Claire took several pictures of them from the bench. After about ten minutes Lily stopped the swing. 

"Would you like to go down the slide or play in the sandbox?" Lily asked.