LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

She looked at the blanket with baby key rings and other little baby toys.

"Great how old does she think I am!" she said to herself frustrated.

She was so jealous of her big sister as she got to do all the fun things and she was only allowed to do baby things!

Chloe, Mia, Lily and Claire talked for awhile, then Lily sat down next to Kayla. She picked up a stuffed animal and waved it I  front of Kayla. 

"Do you want the bear? Does baby want the bear?" Lily cooed. 

She wanted to slap the bear out of her hands she couldn't tell if she was teasing her or playing with her.

"Yes." she said reaching for it.

A part of her wanted to yell at the adults and say she's the real baby not me!

Kayla knew that wasn't true reaching for the bear she knew she was the baby.

Lily let Kayla have the bear and smiled. 

"Are you all getting hungry?" Claire asked. "I've got a meatloaf in the oven already cooked, along with mashed potatoes and peas." 

"We can eat whenever you want, mom." Chloe said. 

"I've fixed baby something too." Claire said.

Claire smiled and picked Kayla up. 

"Don't worry baby, I have something special for you." Claire said, carrying Kayla into the kitchen and put her in a high chair, fastening her in. 

As Claire tied a bib on Kayla everyone else came in and sat down. 

Claire brought the food and set it on the table for everyone to help themselves, then fixed a divided plate for Kayla. There was a small piece of meatloaf broken into tiny pieces, mashed potatoes and strained peas. She brought it and set it in front of Kayla on the tray of the high chair. She brought a bottle of formula over too.

"There you go, baby." Claire said. 

Kayla continued to eat the worst part of it all is she had to eat with her hands. She knew why they did it, her mommies told her she might hurt herself since she was only a baby, but she also knew it would make her look like a baby.

"Thank you grandma." she said as her face and hands were wiped.

She began drinking her bottle for a few minutes then set it down on her highchair tray.

"What's for dessert?"

Claire got up and got the ice cream out of the freezer and put it in bowls. She put the banana pudding in a bowl as well as a spoonful of ice cream. She brought it over and sat down in front of Kayla. 

"Here you go, baby." Claire cooed feeding Kayla. 

Kayla smiled as just like most grandmas they tended to spoil the grandkids sure Kayla was as old as her daughter but Claire just like most people who met Kayla treated her like a baby.

The baby smiled and ate spoonful after spoonful.

"Thank you grandma." Kayla said shyly jumping over another hurdle.

"Um ok." she said not sure if she wanted someone other then her mommies giving her a bath, then again she didn't really want them to either but they insisted after all she's just a baby. She had got used to that seemed every question she had the answer would be cause you're a baby!

"Can I take a shower?" like any kid she was testing her boundaries

Claire smiled and stood up. She took Kayla's bib off of her and helped her out of the high chair. She took Kayla's hand and walked her to the bathroom. 

"Let's get the baby all cleaned up." Claire cooed as she started undressing Kayla. 

Kayla stood there as her grandma began undressing her. She watched the tub fill with water and bubbles.

"Isn't this crazy I'm as old as your daughter and they made me a baby?" she said more confused then mad like she was trying to rationalize this whole thing.

"Nonsense. Chloe is in her twenties, and you're just a baby. That would be silly if you were the same age." Claire said. 

Claire finished undressing  Kayla and got the tub ready, including adding berth toys, then put Kayla in the tub. 

"Go ahead and play, baby." Claire said. 

"Look at me I don't look like a baby if--if I could find my ID I'd show you!" her phone and license and id had been taken awhile back. As she was told since she was a baby she didn't need any of that stuff those things were for adults. She was steaming mad as it seemed everyone was convinced she really was a baby!

"Fine." she said getting in the tub knowing she lost another argument.

"I've seen your birth certificate that proves your a baby. That's the only ID you have." Claire said.

Claire settled Kayla in the tub and sat down to watch her play for a few minutes.