LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lisa sighed and came over to the playpen.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. If you don't want to play then slip your thumb in your mouth and suck it until daddy or I come and let you out." Lisa said.

Lisa went back and talked to Megan some more, giggling a few times. Lisa left and returned in a few minutes with a plate of food and a baby bottle with formula in it.

Lisa set everything down on a table and Megan helped her bring a high chair over to the table. Lisa came over to the playpen.

"Okay baby, time for dinner." Lisa announced.

Lisa helped Kayla out of the playpen and walked her over to the high chair. 

"Daddy and I are having turkey sandwiches and baby is going to have a bottle. She's too little to have solid food like mommy and daddy."

"That's because you're a baby.  I can't help it that the only part avaliable for you was the baby. Daddy, I think baby is getting cranky. I think she needs a nap." Lisa said.

"Yeah, I think so too." Megan agreed.

Lisa picked up the bottle and held it up to Kayla's mouth.

"Because we're not babies, you are."Lisa said.

Lisa pulled her dress up showing Kayla her wet pull up, and tugged Megan's skirt up showing another pull up.

"See? We don't wear diapers, so we can't be the baby." Lisa said. "Now drink your bottle."

After they finished eating Lisa whispered in Megan's ear. Megan got up and found Annie and talked to her. They both came back to where Kayla was. Annie checked Kayla's diaper.

"You're soaked. Why did you tell Lisa and Megan you didn't want to be changed? It's a good thing Megan came to get me anyway. It looks like you are getting a bit of a rash, baby." Annie said.

"Miss Annie? Could Megan and I have new pullups. Baby told us to to stay here and play with her, so we ended up wetting our pullups." Lisa said.

"Well let's go get your diaper changed, baby. Lisa and Megan, come with us. I'll get you girls cleaned up and in fresh pull-ups." Annie said.

Annie helped Kayla out of the playpen and took her hand. Annie led Kayla over to the changing table with Lisa and Megan following. Annie got Kayla in the changing table while Lisa and Megan sat down to wait there turn.

Annie took Kayla's diaper off and lifted her legs, wiping her bottom.

"I'm going to put special medicine on your bottom. It's getting red." Annie said.

"Ok." she said taking Annie's hand she was looking forward to getting changed.

Kayla laid on the changing table doing her best to not look at the other girls as this was very embarrassing.

"Do they have to watch!" she cried wanting some privacy.

"Ok." she said as she didn't want diaper rash!

Annie looked down at Lisa and Megan, who were playing with toys.

"They're not watching, baby. I can't believe you forced them to wet their pull ups instead of letting me take them them to the potty.  That was very naughty of you." Annie said.

Annie squirted some rash medicine on Kayla's bottom and rubbed it in.

Kayla didn't not what to do or say. She knew Annie wouldn't believe her if she told the truth! Not only would she get in trouble by Annie but also by the girls and her mommies.

"It was an accident I was just joking I didn't think they would." she said coming up with the best excuse or lie she could think of!

"Well don't do it again. Lisa and Megan are potty training, and they need to keep their pull ups dry. Their mommies want them to be big girls." Annie said.

Annie put a diaper on kayla, taping it on. She helped Kayla off the changing table and had her sit on a blanket next to the changing table.

"Stay here while I get Lisa and Megan cleaned up and changed." Annie said.

"I don't think your mommies want you potty trained yet, but when they do decide to do that, I'll be glad to help." Annie said.

Annie put Lisa on the changing table and took off her wet pull-up. She cleaned her with baby wipes then put a new pull-up on her. She set Lisa on the floor and repeated the process with Megan. 

"How about some lunch?"Annie asked

Lisa and Megan nodded. Lisa came over and took Kayla's hand.

"Let's go, baby." Lisa said.