LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla opened s her mommy continued to do the airplane noises as she made the airplane land in the hanger.

She smiled at how silly her mommy was acting. Once she was done she was given her bottle.

"Ok." she said taking the bottle she began drinking watching her mommies eat a nice big plate of spaghetti.

Chloe and Mia ate their dinner and talked to each other, letting Kayla finish her bottle.

Chloe went into the kitchen and came back to the table with three bowls of banana pudding. She set once on the high chair and gave one to Mia.

"Here's some banana pudding, baby." Chloe said.

Kayla finished her bottle as her mommies talked about grown up things and going to the store this weekend. She always hated that as the made a big production going down her isle is how they referred to it even though it was the baby isle.

She watched as her mommy brought back bowls of pudding.

"Yummy!" she said looking confused as the bowl was put on the tray of her high chair.

"Um mommy I need a spoon!" she said smiling hoping they weren't going to make her eat with her hands!

Chloe smiled at Kayla. 

"Of course you need a spoon. I don't want a big mess to clean up afterwards." Chloe said.

Chloe brought a rubber spoon over and handed it to Kayla.

"Here you go, baby." Chloe cooed.

Chloe and Mia sat down at the table to eat their pudding.

Kayla knew by the tone of Mia's voice that was the end of discussion and if she pushed it she would probably get a spanking!

"Ok." she said softly knowing she wasn't getting what she wanted no answers no discussion no nothing but shut down.

She got in the tub and began playing.

Mia got a washcloth and sat watching Kayla play.

"You shouldn't be in a hurry to grow up, baby. Right now your mommy's take care of everything for you." Mia cooed.

Mia knelt down beside the tub and started washing Kayla

"I know baby. It's never easy is it?" Mia said.

Mia washed Kayla and then rinsed her. She helped her out of the tub and dried her off.

"Alright, let's get the baby dressed. Would you like footed pajamas tonight?" Mia asked.

"No it's not how would you like being a baby and having everyone tell you what to do and spank you if you don't." she said getting mad just thinking how unfair everything was.

She went back to playing knowing no matter what she said Mia would just dismiss her or talk down to her after all she was just a baby in Mia's eyes.

"I guess." she said softly as none of her pajamas or clothes were less babyish then the next article of clothes she had.

"Well I wouldn't have got myself in that situation. It was just too easy turning you into a baby. I think it would be better if you just accepted being a baby and not fight it." Mia said.

Mia got Kayla out of the tub a and dried her. She took her to the nursery and diapered her before dressing her in the sleeper. 

"How about a warm bottle and a story before bedtime?" Mia cooed.

Kayla was jealous how confident Mia was she could clearly see why Mia was the mommy and she was rhea baby. She knew Mia was right NO way Would she ever let anyone spank her much less put her in diapers and treat her like a baby!

"I guess but that don't make it easier." she said softly s she was dried off and taken into the nursery.

Once she was diapered she did feel better she hated how she had to admit the new fresh diaper made her feel!

"Ok."

Mia smiled and carried Kayla over to a rocking chair. She took a bottle of formula out of a warmer and laid Kayla in her lap. She held the nipple up to Kayla's mouth and waited for Kayla to start sucking.

Mia took a book from the rack and started reading to Kayla in a soft voice and rocked her.

Kayla was tired so she allowed Mia to move her around and position her in her lap as she presented her with the bottle teasing the nipple to her lips. The baby began drinking and listening to the story that Mia read her as she rocked and cooed at her.

Mia let Kayla finish her bottle and finished reading the story. She set the bottle down and stood up. She carried Kayla over to the crib, still patting her bottom.

Mia laid Kayla in the crib and covered her. She wound the mobile and kissed Kayla's cheek.

"Goodnight baby. Sleep tight." Mia cooed.

Kayla mumbled something as she was laid in her crib but her mommy quickly put her pacifier in her mouth, she clutched her teddy and wet to sleep. She slept like a baby through the night wetting and filling her diaper! Her mommies always made sure she would have a bedtime bottle mixed with something extra knowing with her waking up in a wet and messy diaper, she would feel like a baby and make it more difficult for her to fight them and claim to be a big girl!

"What?" she said rubbing her eyes. She stretched and noticed right away she was wet and messy. Damn I can't even control it anymore. She thought to herself.

"Mi--I--I mean mommy we can't do this anymore I've learned my lesson if we keep this up I'll really need diapers!" she cried frantically