LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla took the pacifier over the years she had learned thanks to a lot of spanking if someone put a pacifier, bottle, food, or even mommy's fingers to her mouth she was to open and suck and if she protested she would be in trouble.

"No I'm not tired no nap." she said behind her pacifier

It was almost like Kayla was under a magical spell as she did just what her baby sitter told her to do. She cooed and kicked her feet.

"Goo goo ga ga!" she said along with other gibberish. She was totally lost in her baby world!

She shook the rattle drooling and giggling. Still making babyish sounds.

Annie smiled and clapped her hands.

"Good baby! Now go ahead and play with your baby toys by yourself for a bit. I have to go check on the other kids in the daycare. Can you be a good baby for Miss Annie?" Annie cooed and tickled Kayla's tummy before standing up.

Annie heard Kayla crying and came to see what was wrong. She saw Megan with Kayla's toy.

"Honey, give that back to baby. It's her toy. You don't want her playing with your dolls do you?" Annie said.

Megan shook her head and handed the toy back to Kayla. Annie smiled at Kayla.

"There you go baby. Would you like another bottle? I bet you are thirsty, aren't you?" Annie cooed.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Keep shaking your rattle, baby. I want to hear it while I go get your bottle." Annie cooed.

Annie walked out to where the small refrigerator filled with bottles and sippy cups and snacks was. She got out a bottle and brought it back to where Kayla, Julie and Megan were sitting. Annie handed the bottle to Julie.

"Go ahead and feed the baby her bottle. She's just a little baby and it's hard for her to hold her bottle by herself." Annie said.

Julie smiled and crawled over to Kayla. She pushed the nipple of the bottle against Kayla's mouth.

"Here baby. Drink." Julie said.

Kayla continued shaking her rattle waiting for her bottle. Several minutes later she felt something rubbery being pushed against her face.

"Ba ba mine." she said reaching for it.

She set up trying to reach for it but the other girl wouldn't let her have it by herself.

"Mine mine." she cried still trying to hold onto her bottle.

Annie saw Kayla fussing and trying to take the bottle.

"Baby, look at me. I asked Julie to feed you your bottle this time. Let her do it. Just relax and drink your bottle. Keep shaking your rattle, honey." Annie cooed.

Julie pulled the bottle out of Kayla's hand and pushed the nipple against her mouth again.

"Drink baby." Julie said in a babyish voice.

Megan watched Julie feed Kayla her bottle. She crawled over to her and started tickling her tummy.

"Are you ticklish, baby? I am. Mommy likes to tickle me and blows bubble on my tummy right before bedtime after she puts my diaper on and before she puts me in my pajamas." Megan said.

Julie pinched Kayla's cheeks and smiled at her.

s

Kayla hated how they teased and played with her picking at her and patting her diaper cooing at her and saying what a baby she was and making fun of her. Every time she tried moving or saying something they held the bottle tighter making sure she couldn't talk and they would pinch her or smack her until she calmed down. She was definitely going to tell Annie on them when she got the chance.

"How are you girls doing? Is baby behaving herself?" Annie asked the girls.

"Mostly, Miss Annie. She sure squirms a lot though." Julie said.

"Be gentle with her. She's not a doll and you could hurt her." Annie said.

"Okay, Miss Annie." Julie said, holding the bottle firmly in Kayla's mouth.

Lisa looked at the bottle and when it was empty, she pulled it out of Kayla's mouth. Megan handed her Kayla's pacifier and Lisa pressed it against Kayla's mouth.

"Alright baby, here is how it is going to be. Megan and I are in charge. You have to do everything we say or we tell Miss Annie you were being a bad girl, understand?" Lisa said, glaring at Kayla.

Kayla was happy once the bottle was empty she figured the gird would leave her alone, but as soon as the nipple was removed they had the pacifier waiting for her!

"B--but I'm bigger then you and I'm not being bad!" she whined trying to get up.

"You might be bigger, but you're still a baby, and we are toddlers. That means you have to do what we tell you. Who do you think Miss Annie is going to believe your being bad? You or us?" Lisa giggled, pushing the pacifier hard against Kayla's mouth.