LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I picked you up early. Their mommy's will be dropping everyone else off shortly. Right now there is only about three other children, but I only just recently opened up. Now let's get you settled.

Annie took Kayla over to a play mat and helped her sit down.

"Go ahead and start playing. I'll get you something to drink."

"Playtime." she said watching as Annie got the rattle. She decided to play with her cause it would be boring if she didn't.. She made babyish sounds grabbing for the rattle. She may have thought she was playing but reality was Kayla was now a baby and this is what babies do..

Annie met the parents as they brought their children in. She brought a couple more babies and brought them into the area where Kayla was playing.

"Here you go, Julie and Megan. Why don't you sit here and play with baby." Annie sat them down near Kayla.

"That's right. Of course Julie and Megan are older than you, baby, so they can get things out of the toy box. If you want something to play with, just ask one of them to get it for you. You're just a baby after all. Now let's see a smile on that cute little face," Annie cooed.

Annie reached over and tickled Kayla.

"Alright. Now I want you three to play nice. I'll go get you all some juice." Annie cooed.

Annie stood up and walked out of the room.

Julie crawled over to Kayla.

"Do you want to play pat a cake?" Julie asked, a bit of drool running down her face.

"Sweetie, you're too little for a sippy cup. They are for big girls like Julie and Megan. Don't worry, your bottle has the same juice in it as the cups do." Annie cooed.

Annie held the bottle up to Kayla's mouth.

Kayla always found it hard to believe that somehow everyone was bigger then her, but not wanting to get in trouble she just drank her bottle. A couple times she tried holding her bottle just anything to reinforce in her mind she was a big girl, but after a few attempts and having her hands slapped away she gave up and continued drinking.

"Isn't she a good baby, Julie and Megan? I bet you were good babies when you were her age too." Annie cooed.

Julie and Megan smiled and picked up their sippy cups and started to drink.

Annie wiggled the bottle to get Kayla to drink. When the bottle was empty, Annie set it aside. She picked up one of the baby toys and waved it in front of Kayla.

"Do you want to play, baby?" Annie cooed.

Kayla blushed and squirted but Annie kept her down firmly and she cooed at her like she was a real baby. She was getting mad how Annie talked to the real little girls. She was confused I'm older then them I've already grown up and now I'm a baby again! She thought as she finished her bottle. Once she was done drinking the bottle was removed but she continued to lay on her back as Annie waved a toy in front of her.

"I wanna get up." she whined not wanting to play baby in front of the two girls.

"Alright baby," Annie cooed.

Annie picked Kayla up and took her over to a playpen and set her down inside. There was a baby blanket on the floor of the playpen, along with several baby toys.

"Go ahead and play here baby. Julie and Megan are going to play on the mat."

Julie and Megan started playing with a ring stacker and baby blocks.

Kayla looked at Annie once in the play pen.

"No no I don't want in here!" she cried the play pen was the only time she had to herself that and her crib but both places were boring and confined. She thought of her play pen like a baby jail.

She watched the other girls playing.